Who's Joohyun?

[Saturday...3PM]

Lisa walked towards the two"Yeri you okay is he bothering you"Lisa said glaring at Bambam who rolled his eyes"don't worry Lis if he was I'd tackle him to the ground"Bambam scoffed making the two look at him glaring"let's go Yeri"Lisa said holding Yeri's hand and they walked away while he looked at the two smiling.

Jihyo looked at the file not ready to take in the truth"why is this so hard"she said laying her back on the soft mattress closing her eyes"I've wanted to know for so long but why do I feel like knowing won't change anything"Jihyo muttered sitting back up and grabbing the file she looked at it for a few seconds then opened it looking at the paper in front of her"Bae Joohyun who is that I haven't met anyone with that name"Jihyo said then placed the file on the bed feeling stressed out.

"Jimin I know your still upset but please I wanted to do this for information you know I love you"Jimin looked at his girlfriend who sat on the bed next to him"you think I'm mad about the Chanyeol thing"he questioned as he looked at her brown eyes piercing into his"then why are you mad at me"she spoke"why is A telling me your hiding something from me and why did I find this in your room yesterday morning"she widened her eyes as he held the packet of pills"Chae baby we promised we won't hide anything from each other"he said caressing her cheek"Ji-min I..I'm using these pills"he could sense she was struggling to say it because after she did she broke down in tears"don't cry baby"he said embracing her in his arms"it's okay you can explain when your ready but I want you to know your perfect no matter what"he whispered in her ear then kissed her cheek.

[Kissing rock...8:56PM]

Joy rolled her eyes seeing the two standing in front of her"why are you here Johnny is arriving soon"Somi and Wendy laughed making Joy confused"did you actually think he liked you"Wendy said crossing her arms"w-what ar-are you talking about"she stuttered not sure if they were telling the truth"what we're saying is Johnny played you because we made told him"Joy froze hearing those words"listen you bitches if your saying that to make me and Johnny fight I'll fucking murder you"Somi scoffed walking towards Joy who couldn't go anywhere as she was trapped by the rock behind her"fine I'll show you proof"Somi pulled out her phone and scrolled through it then a voice recording started playing and she recognized Wendy and Somi's voices"fine..but what do I get out of this"her heart shattered hearing his voice"now do you believe it"Wendy said smirking"y-your lying"Joy didn't want to believe it"oh we're not we just felt bad"Somi said smirking then Joy glared at the two"okay then I'll tell everyone about you two I also got a picture from someone of you two making out"Somi widened her eyes clenching her fists"did that asshole Taehyung give it to you"Joy smirked nodding her head"don't worry babe...she won't tell..well she won't be able to"Wendy spat making Joy scoff"oh really and why is that"Wendy turned around crouching down and grabbing something then turned back to the two looking at her"cause you'll be dead"she said hitting Joy's head with the rock and she fell to the ground"We-Wendy what di-did you do"Somi stuttered nervously"let's get out of here"Wendy grabbed Somi's hand but Somi didn't forget to grab Joy's phone and text Johnny as Joy to cancel coming to the kissing rock.

[9:44]

Lisa laughed at Jungkook whining for banana milk"your such a baby Jungkook"Lisa said walking in front of him and faced him"I forgot I can get milk from my favorite dessert"Jungkook teased her smirking while Lisa gasped as she almost tripped over something but Jungkook caught her"be careful baby"Lisa nodded turning around and screamed catching Jungkook's attention who widened his eyes seeing Joy's corpse lying there with blood coming out from her head he wrapped his arms around Lisa and grabbed his phone dialing the cops.

[9:58]

"Jungkook what happened"Jin said as they all stood beside the kissing rock"we found Joy's body"Jennie widened her eyes"where is she"Jennie said tears welling up in her eyes"they took her body to inspect it but they said she..she's gone"Jennie felt her cheeks get wet hearing Jungkook's words Taehyung hugged her as she sobbed in his chest"was it A? Did they find out the three helped us"Hoseok said as Yoongi caressed the palm of his hand"I don't think so..A would've been smarter they would've shot her or stabbed her but it looks like she was hit on the head with something hard"Namjoon said as he remembered everytime A would kill they would hide any evidence.

[11:25PM]

Jennie opened her eyes seeing Taehyung looking at her while stroking her cheek"did I wake you up"she shook her head as a no and moved closer wrapping her arm around his torso and kissed his bare chest"you need to visit Yeji Jen"she sighed looking at him"I know I'm going tomorrow"Taehyung nodded putting a strand of hair behind her ear"how about we both go and sleep there"Jennie smiled as she layed her head on his chest"yeah let's do that"Jennie said looking at his brown eyes that stared back at hers"I still can't believe I had sex with you when I was 15 and even though you were the same age you knew exactly what you were doing"he giggled pulling her on top of him"do you remember that night"he said caressing her thigh that wasn't covered because of her nightgown"not much really"Jennie said her breath getting heavier by his touch"I'll remind you baby"he said pecking her cheek and then leaned close to her ear a smirk on his face watching her blush at his touch"you were screaming my name nonstop and kept begging me for more god you looked so sexy while I fucked you"he narrated now caressing her inner thighs"tae-taehyung~"she moaned feeling him slide her panties down"let's reenact it"he whispered nibbling on her ear earning a moan from her"good girl..now get on your knees"Jennie looked at him with her seductive eyes and smirked"how about I be the one who makes you scream my name nonstop this time"he smiled at her unbuckling his pants as her eyes never left his....(you know what happened😏😉)

[Sunday...7:22AM]

After the news of Joy's death spread around the town her parents were devastated and Johnny felt empty,Seulgi and Yeri never stopped crying missing their friend while Irene demanded the police to find out who did it.

"I feel bad for Joy she was a nice girl"Hoseok said as him and Yoongi held hands walking through the park"yeah if it wasn't A though who would kill her"Yoongi questioned"I don't know everyone loved her"Yoongi nodded agreeing with his boyfriend"Yoongs"Hoseok said making the blonde boy look at him"I think I'm gonna talk to my parents"Yoongi sighed"are you sure"Hoseok nodded feeling Yoongi caress his hand"Jennie said she'll go with me"Yoongi nodded then pecked his lips while Hoseok blushed making Yoongi laugh.

"Joohyun?"Chaeyoung said trying to remember where she heard that name"yeah..I don't think my sister is here"Jihyo said as she took a sip of her Apple juice"I've heard that name before ugh dammit"Chaeyoung said grabbing her strawberry juice and taking a sip"oh yes I heard Chanyeol say her name once when he told me about her he said that she doesn't like to use that name though so she changed it"Jihyo nodded"well what did she change it to"Chaeyoung gasped"she named herself...Bae Irene"

Welp..looks like we've got that truth.

What do y'all think?

By the way I've been giving y'all clues who A is hope your getting them😊

Who do you think A is?

What do you think about this story?

Hope you enjoyed love you💜💜😘😘