Hidden safely

[The next day..at school]

Jisoo sighed as she wanted an answer for her question she felt someone's hands wrap around her"hey baby you seem stressed"Jin said making her smile and turn to look at him"this is one of the reasons why I like you how come you always know when I'm stressed upset or sad"Jisoo said making him chuckle"because I care about you and I don't want you to be sad upset or stressed"Jin said and she gave him a peck on the lips"that was nice now what were you thinking about"Jin said as they started walking"remember when A said even after what to Jennie A didn't find it I wonder where Jennie hid it"Jisoo said"yeah"Jin said"I'm gonna ask her today"Jisoo said making him nod.

Lisa ran to Chaeyoung smiling"hey Chae"Lisa said"hey Lis"Chaeyoung said smiling at Lisa"soo what happened yesterday"Chaeyoung said"they accepted our relationship and Junghyun and Jessi are gonna get married soon"Lisa said jumping making Chaeyoung jump with her"oh my god I'm so happy for you Lis"Chaeyoung said still jumping"what are you two so excited about"Jisoo said as she and Jin looked at the two who stopped jumping"my parents accepted my relationship with kookie and my sister and his brother are getting married"Lisa said"wow that's really good Lisa I'm happy for you"Jisoo said smiling at Lisa.

"What are you thinking about beautiful"Joy said looking at Jennie who seems in deep thoughts"oh uh nothing"Jennie said looking at Joy"Jen I have a question"Joy said and sat down next to Jennie making her nod"soo uh do you perhaps like uh taehyung"Joy said making Jennie look at her for a while before she looked away"no why do you ask"Jennie said"well I kind of heard Irene asking taehyung if he had any feelings for you"Joy said making Jennie look at her"what where and when what did he say"Jennie said making Joy chuckle"I thought you don't like him"Joy said raising and eyebrow at Jennie who looked away"it was today I was hiding from Sungjae and she asked him but he said..are you sure you want to know what he said"Joy said and Jennie looked at her sighing then nodded"he said he would never like someone...like uh you"Joy said and all Jennie felt was a stab in her heart and tears welled up in her eyes but she shrugged it off"why were you hiding from Sungjae"Jennie said changing the subject"well uh I saw him and Soohyun kiss and he saw me so I ran"Joy said making Jennie chuckle"hey Joy"the two looked to see him the boy Joy went to the formal ball with"oh hey Johnny"Joy said waving"I'll leaving I uh forgot I had to do something byeee"Jennie said then started walking but turned and made a sign with her hand and mouthed"call me".

Yoongi and Hoseok waved at the two while walking towards them"oh my god you two are so cuuuute"Chaeyoung squealed making them laugh"thanks Chaeyoung"Hoseok said"how's it going with Jisoo"Yoongi said"yeah we heard from Jin she's been stressed"Hoseok said"he said that Jisoo is afraid Jennie will be in danger again because she obviously still has the necklace so she's gonna ask her about it today"Jimin said and suddenly Chaeyoung's phone buzzed"sorry guys I need to go Lisa says it's she needs me see you babe"Chaeyoung said giving Jimin a peck on the lips before she started walking towards her locker.

Chaeyoung opened locker and widened her eyes she found something that still scares her till now her secret suddenly her phone buzzed.

  Just know I was being easy on all of you the game will start from today so watch your backs. -A

Chaeyoung shut her phone off and grabbed the pills throwing them in the trash after took what Lisa needed and went to the bathroom but the letter creeped her out she has to tell them.

Jennie walked to her locker and opened it"yeah I heard it's his sister's death anniversary and girlfriend's death anniversary damn imagine your girlfriend and sister both die at the same day"A girl said grabbing Jennie's attention Jennie glanced at them before looking back in her locker"his sister died suicide because of bullying and I heard he cheated on his girlfriend"another girl said making Jennie turn"who are you two talking about"Jennie sair crossing her arms"uh we're talking about kim ta-taehyung"a girl said and Jennie just stood there shocked"come on let's go"the other girl whispered and the two left.

Namjoon smiled at his girlfriend who's sitting in the cafeteria talking with Lisa"hey"Namjoon said making her look at him"hey baby"Jihyo said smiling at him"I'll leave don't do anything kids"Lisa said standing and left while they laughed"Namjoon-ah"Jihyo said making him look at her"you know that I love you and if there's anything you need to tell me I'll always be with you no matter what it is"Jihyo said"oh uh no there's nothing"Namjoon said giving her a nervous smile while she nodded.

Jisoo looked at Jennie who looks lost"yah Jen"Jisoo said and Jennie looked at her and smiled she walked up to her and sat down"hey guys"Jennie said"Jen I need to ask you something"Jisoo said making Jennie look at her"the night you went missing A texted us saying she still didn't find the necklace"Jisoo said"where did you hide it that A couldn't find it"Yoongi said"at first at the formal ball i was wearing it but A or the other three payed attention and it got buried with me but when I got saved by Tzu I hid it somewhere else"Jennie said while they looked at her"where"Namjoon said"that's for me to know and for you to find out don't worry I hid it somewhere safe"Jennie said and they sighed"by the way where's taehyung"Jennie said"he's with Irene"Jimin said making her scoff"of course"Jennie said rolling her eyes.

[After school..diner]

The girls and the boys entered the diner and sat down"so guys were gonna start searching for A again"Jungkook said making them look at him"Jungkook is right"Namjoon said"yeah but we're missing taehyung and Jennie"Chaeyoung said"where is Jen anyways"Yoongi said"she said she has somewhere to be"Lisa said"looks like Irene is here taehyung probably wanted to be alone"Jisoo said making them look at Irene who's cleaning a table.

Jennie sighed and walked towards him"hey"Jennie said making him look at her"what are you doing here"taehyung said coldly"uh I uh wanted to say sorry about your sister and girlfriend I'm always here for you"Jennie said making him scoff"leave your not welcomed here I don't need you...why didn't you die"taehyung said shattering Jennie's heart tears forming in her eyes"o-okay I'll leave you know sometimes I also wonder why I didn't die but at the same I remember there's someone I have to fight for and she needs me but thanks for telling me how you actually feel now I won't talk to you anymore"Jennie said as she sniffed"so I want you to know that I like you and I've never liked someone like I like you I've never felt anything for anyone you made me realize things and I'm grateful that I had you in my life now I'll leave sorry again"Jennie said tears falling down her cheeks and put the flowers down before she turned and started walking out of the cemetery.

Taehyung looked at her shocked she liked him but he can't tell her how he feels he has to push her away so she doesn't get hurt.

~flashback~

Thinking about what Irene said taehyung didn't want to choose that's what he decided but unfortunately he had to.

  I see you have to choose be careful if you choose Jennie I'll make sure she dies for real this time. -A

Hiii guys sorry for taking too long but here's a chapter and I'm posting one tomorrow also soon I'm getting a vacation so I'll update thanks for being patient😘😘

I 💜 you