Another death..Another funeral

"Where are you going"Hoseok heard his mom's voice"where else mom to the church remember it's Dahyun's funeral today"Hoseok said"okay you can go"his mom said making him nod and leave.

"I can't believe we're here again"Chaeyoung said"we're gonna have to get used to it"Namjoon said"but we won't let another death happen because we're gonna find out who it is"Jennie said crossing her arms"Jen is right we won't let anything happen to anyone anymore"Jisoo said"let's go sit down"Jin said and they all went to the bench and sat down"Jen did you talk to Yeonjun"Yoongi said"I did he said he was just hanging out with friends but I don't believe him"Jennie said"hey taehyung"Yoongi and Jennie turned to see Irene and taehyung talking Yoongi looked at Jennie who rolled her eyes and turned her head to the front"wait is Jennie kim jealous"Yoongi said making her look at him and scoff"me jealous no way and why would I be jealous of someone like her"Jennie said making him smile while she looked at Irene with the side of her eye she never liked Irene she found her fake but she wanted to try and like her for Joy.

Lisa sat down next to her boyfriend holding hands until her phone buzzed she glanced at it and saw the text A sent her"babe I'll be back I'm going to the bathroom"Lisa said making Jungkook nod.

Chaeyoung was just going downstairs when someone grabbed her wrist she looked up to see Chanyeol"what do you want"Chaeyoung said with her bitchy tone"oh come on Chae don't tell me you got with Jimin to forget about me"Chanyeol said making her scoff"oh please Jimin is way better than you"Chaeyoung said"yeah that's funny by the way tell your friend Jennie that tomorrow she's gonna be very happy"Chanyeol said making her look at him confused"what do you mean"Chaeyoung said.

Lisa stood next to the bathroom and opened her phone.

   Here's your task you choose either take a pic of Chaeyoung and Chanyeol from an angle that they look like they're kissing and send it to me or your parents find out about your little affair. -A

Lisa bit her lip this person is making her choose between the girls and Jungkook basically it's like choosing love or friendship"I'm sorry Chae"Lisa said clicking the button then sent the photo to A.

"Hey"Yeonjun said making Karina look at him and her cheeks turn red of course it's gonna be awkward they kissed last time"uh hi"Karina said making him smile"I see your still shy"Yeonjun said making her chuckle"no not really but I don't know if it meant anything to you"Karina said"don't worry it did Karina"Yeonjun said"she was your ex right"Karina said making him look at Dahyun's picture"yeah but that doesn't mean you get to change the topic"Yeonjun said grabbing her by the waist"yah what are you doing"Karina said"be my girlfriend Karina"Yeonjun said making her smile"finally"Karina said making him chuckle then he gave her a peck on the lips making her smile.

Jimin got up to take some fresh air when his phone buzzed.

   Look at your girlfriend already cheating. -A

                   📎 open attached image

Jimin's eyes widened seeing the picture his girlfriend kissing Chanyeol he was mad he never thought of her as this kind of person he clenched his hands"Jimin what are you doing out here babe"Chaeyoung said backhugging him but Jimin pushed her"babe is something wrong why are you acting like this"Chaeyoung said walking towards him"stop don't come closer to me I can't believe you we've only been dating for a day and you go kiss your ex"Jimin said making Chaeyoung widen her eyes"what are you talking about I didn't kiss him he just talked to me"Chaeyoung said"I'm leaving whatever this was to you it's over"Jimin said and left making tears roll down Chaeyoung's cheeks.