1

AN: hey this is probs gonna be cringe for a while but just trust me it'll eventually be good (hopefully)

Rivers pov

Shit. I slept through class again. Flustered, I grab my binder, notebook, and pencil, shoving them into my backpack.

"River come on, let's go." Jordan says standing at the doorway, waving her hand for me to come.

"Hey Jordan, why don't you shut the fuck up and give me two seconds." I snap back.

Putting on my backpack and grabbing my phone off the desk, we walk towards our next period. Photography. I don't even like that class, we just needed a fine arts credit to graduate.

"I think I'm gonna give Josh another chance." Sirens to my ears.

"You're joking right?" I say letting out a breathy laugh.

"I don't know, he's finally putting in some effort again." Jordan says, her voice starting to get quieter.

"Jordan I don't want to make you feel bad but you say this as if last weekend he didn't leave you on a corner of some random street, in the city, crying, and alone." Almost immediately regretting the way I worded that.

"He was just having a bad night, people have those you know." She says defending him.

"A bad night? He's been doing shit like this to you since the beginning. I'm sorry, you know I love you but you just deserve better." There, that sounded better.

"Yeah I know. I swear he's manifesting me or something because usually I lose feelings pretty quick but it's like he has me on some kind of leash."

"Ew yeah please never say that again." I say kind of really disgusted.

Jordan looks confused for a second and then when it finally clicks... "What? Gross. I didn't even mean it like that."

"You said it, not me." I say shrugging my shoulders.

We get to our next class and as soon as we walk in, there's Will, sitting at our table.

"Hey." He says, giving me a little smile.

I manage to let out a little "Hey." I know he's upset with me. I sat down next to him anyway and Jordan sat next to me. I just want things to go back to normal. "How was your night after I left yesterday?"

"Good." He mumbles, looking away from me and up towards the front of the class. Dry.

"Oh ok. I was just making sure because you didn't text me at all last night." I say kind of shyly. I hate when I get shy around him. He was in the wrong, not me.

He leans closer towards me, "Yeah and did it ever occur to you that it was probably for a reason?"

What the fuck.

For some reason i'm deciding to just sit here and take it. It's the last period of the day, and class is starting anyway. I don't want to argue, especially in in public.

Almost immediately my phone buzzes. I flip it over and it's a text from Jordan. I look over at her and she's giving me a look that says 'just look.'

why is he being such a dick?

i wasn't in the mood yesterday.

wait he's mad because you didn't wanna have sex last night? he can't expect you to take off your pants whenever he wants.

i know which is why I don't get why HE'S the one mad at ME.

he can suck my dick.

retweet.

I turn off my phone and slip it into my sweatshirt pocket. Ive already made up my mind to just not even look at Will for the rest of the school day. God. I feel like i'm in middle school. At this point the only thing that's keeping me going is the nap i'm about to take when I get home.

_________________________________
EW I ALREADY HATE THIS IM SORRY! also can someone please help me as who to cast for will?