13

AN: y'all like drama and so do i. hold tight for a little and we'll get there

Rivers pov

It's been a few days since I've seen the boys but we've still been keeping in touch. My parents are home from their trip and a new week of school has started. It's Wednesday morning and I haven't gone one day this week, I've been pretending to be sick. The thought of school is too much for me right now but then again, the thought of all the work I'm missing is also weighing on me. I can't win. My parents hate when I miss school but Noah has been covering for me by pretending he's sick too.

Jordan has gone over to the Sturniolos a couple of times but I just can't bring myself to go out at all. I have only left my bed to either go to the bathroom or let Jordan in the house. Oh, and one other time to get a change of scenery, on the bean bag in the family room.

The past few days have been full of tears and then numbness and the cycle repeats. I'm just exhausted.
I've made some progress today though. I took a shower, that's it. It's the little things that count, right?

I put on my current favorite show, Black Mirror. Every episode is different and relates in no way to the last. I feel bad because I've barely posted on any social media, I don't want to be fake and pretend I'm happy when I'm not. I also don't like to post when I'm sad so I just don't post at all. I decided to post a picture Jordan took of me the other day.

Liked by jordanbeckham, sturniolo

Liked by jordanbeckham, sturniolo.triplets, and 403,250 others
riverschnapp what my past few days have been looking like

jordanbeckham i love you
^ i love you

nicholassturniolo come over we miss you
^ soon soon

instagrammer728392827382 i wanna be u
^ stop i just checked your account and you're gorgeous

noahssisterisbetter can we be friends
^ from the looks of your username i think we'll get along quite well

riverismommy side profile.

view 88,218 more comments

I get a text from Jordan,

hi
you haven't eaten have you?

why

im bringing you food

are you not at school?

nope

why

if you're not going i'm not going

eh ok makes sense ig
you don't have to bring me food tho

too late i already got it
i'll be there in 15