my thoughts

Ok here's what i'm thinking.

This book has been such an amazing outlet for me to either vent or just escape and i've written about some of the things that go on with me personally. The book so far has basically been me just collapsed into the character of River. I've put so much thought and emotion into this book and i'm not ready to throw that away.

I've said from the beginning that I wasn't going to include smut for the soul purpose of the fact that I thought they would be uncomfortable. That's is going to stay the same and nothing is going to go past kissing.

I've read the comments on my last post and talked to a good friend about whether or not I should continue this book. A few of you guys have suggested changing the face claims but still continuing the story. I think that's a great idea but I just feel like the book wouldn't be the same.

The boys seemed the most uncomfortable with smut so again that will not be included. As of right now, i've decided to continue the book as is without changing anything. I want to be as respectful to them as I can so if the boys end up going on to further say they are uncomfortable with fanfics period, I will discontinue.

I'm very excited for you guys to see how this book plays out, lots of fun and exciting things will be coming up.

Tons of updates coming very, very soon :)