25

Rivers pov

Saturday.

Packing, it's all I've done today. One of my least favorite things. I never know how to plan the right outfit. It always comes together in the end but that's when I just start throwing random clothing items in there.

This also lead me to look through my whole room...including my old jewelry box.

Blinged up on a Saturday morning.

***

***

"You're whating him now?!"

Nick leans closer to Jordan with an 'uh oh' look on his face, "You didn't tell her?" He asks.

"And you knew?!" I ask, what the fuck.

"I was gonna tell you, I was gonna tell you, I swear."

FLASHBACK
Saturday; 9:23 pm.
30 seconds ago.

We're sitting in the car waiting for Chris and Matt to come out from the store. Jordan is showing me and Nick pictures she took with Matt today."When did you guys become so coupley?" I ask.

"When they became a couple." Nick says. I stare at him, confused. "They're dating now..Why doesn't it look like you know, why didn't she know?" He asks Jordan.

"What?!" I shout, my eyes darting back and fourth between them. "You're whating him now?!"

Nick leans closer to Jordan with an 'uh oh' look on his face. "You didn't tell her?" He asks.

"And you knew?!" I ask, what the fuck.

"I was gonna tell you, I was gonna tell you, I swear!" Jordan says, defending herself.

"When did it become official?!" I ask.

She squints trying to remember, "Like two or three nights ago?" She says it in more of a question than a statement.

I sit up right in my seat. "Two or three nights ago?!"

"I'm sorry-"

"We've seen each other since then." I cut her off.

"Yeah but only with the boys and we mot alone. I wasn't gonna say anything in front of the boys and I was waiting for the right time." Jordan says, trying to reason with me.

The front doors open and Chris and Matt get in the car, hearing us yelling and interrupting each other. "Oh god." Chris mumbles.

"So everyone knows?" I ask.

"Yeahhhh." She drags out.

I turn to face Chris, "You knew they were dating and didn't tell me?" I ask.

"River-" Jordan sighs.

Chris closes his door and shrugs, "I thought you knew."

"Don't you think I would have brought it up to you?" I ask, obviously.