22

AN: hey besties it's been a while so just a heads up it's the same day as last chapter.

Rivers pov

They walk in, in the order of Nick, Jordan, and then Matt. "Bruh." Nick says.

"What?" I ask.

"You were supposed to get Chris and come down." He expands.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I say.

"We had to come back up to film anyway." Matt says, in our defense.

"Well, we don't have to." Nick says, putting extra annunciation on the 'have'.

"What do you mean? Yes, we do." Matt says.

"No, we have a prefilmed one." Nick says, looking at Chris to confirm.

Chris shrugs.

"That was Fridays video." Matt states.

"What the fuck, it's Tuesday! You're telling me I have to edit this tonight?" Nick asks, frustrated. "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I'm gonna have to pull an all-nighter."

"I'll help you edit." Matt offers.

"You don't fucking know how to edit. It's fine, let's just film. What's the video?" Nick asks in distraught.

"I don't know let's just blindfold Jordan and River and see where it takes us." Matt says.

"What?!" Jordan and I both yell simultaneously.

"Sounds good." Chris says, getting up from the couch and walking out of the room.

"No." Jordan says.

I wanted to lighten the mood. Things have felt so serious the past few days. "Yes." I say, now me standing up from my chair and walking out.

"You're not seriously gonna blindfold us right?" I hear Jordan ask from a small distance. "No like actually." Neither Nick or Matt said anything and follow me into the kitchen. "Fuck." Jordan mumbles, knowing she has to give up.

Nicks going to grab his camera and Matt's getting the blindfolds. "You're gonna make cookies," Chris says. "from scratch."

"Fuck you." Jordan shoots back.

Chris is now looking around the kitchen for ingredients and putting them on the counter. Matt hands us each a blindfold. I tie mine, myself. My vision now going black.

"Ok, we're all set." Nick says.

"Great, now get over there. I'm blind folding you too." Chris says.

"Why me?! You be blindfolded." Nick exclaims.

"No." Chris states.

"Yes." Nick fires back.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Fuck it, I'll be blindfolded!" Matt chimes in, ending the battle. "Jesus Christ, you guys are annoying."