Chapter 2: Giant face

Ju Face has never heard such a request from a novice.

In the past, either it scared them (her), or they played around in circles, to adjust it to stay here for a long and boring time.

In the minds of novices, the guide of this game is a terrible nightmare, an evil spirit with fangs and black mist.

No one had ever asked him with such hopeful and clean eyes.

"Master Instructor, what can I do to see you again?"

Su Xiaoxi asked again, while he was stunned.

This huge face is really terrifying, the eyebrows are towering, the fangs are deep cold, twisted and hideous, and evil looks.

But Su Xiaoxi was stunned that he could see something else from its twisted and stunned expression.

Sure enough, he was a little fool who was afraid of loneliness and lacked love.

Said it is a little fool, because its reason still exists, and it has not completely fallen into Su Xiaoxi's gentle whirlpool.

It wriggled its lips, and the black mist lingering on its huge face faintly floated, "Why do you care about me so much?"

"Because you are like a big brother." Su Xiaoxi answered without hesitation, looking at him deeply, his clear eyes seemed to be filled with stars.

elder brother.

The giant face was slightly startled, such a strange and distant vocabulary.

But when he shouted out of the novice's mouth, the soft and soft voice shook, how could it sound so nice?

The huge face floated and twisted a few times, only then did he remember to answer her second question.

[No matter what you do, it is impossible to see me again. 】

It is the guide of the escape game and is only responsible for receiving novices.

As long as she enters the first game, it is impossible for her to appear here again.

Su Xiaoxi's beautiful and harmless little face was wrinkled, and when he heard his answer, there was water gleaming in his wet eyes.

It seems that as long as the long and curled eyelashes blink twice, crystal clear tears will shed.

Receiving novices here, Giant Face likes to scare and cry those novices the most.

But now, it subconsciously didn't want to see Su Xiaoxi cry.

[You have one last question, please cherish it. 】

Looking at Su Xiaoxi's innocent look, it couldn't help but reminded-

[For example, you can ask me which of the three cheats is the best. 】

Change other novices, it will mislead them to choose the worst one.

But in front of her, it won't.

It even wanted to put the best golden finger into her panel, and encouraged her to rush to try to survive a few more games.

Su Xiaoxi raised her face, her eyes trembled slightly, and asked with a hint of crying and trembling: "I don't care about that, I just want to ask the instructor, can I call you... brother?"

The giant face seemed to be still, and even the black mist that had been lingering around seemed to have been pressed by the pause button.

Su Xiaoxi didn't wait for his answer, tears fell on the ground like broken beads.