Chapter 6: Plaza, are you my brother?

Except for the fat man who was burned to death, there were twelve players left.

Among the nine novice players, they are divided into two distinct camps.

One is a three-person group headed by Jane, a woman with maroon waves and long hair, and the other is a group of four novice players who have vaguely become a loyal support group for intermediate players.

Only Su Xiaoxi and Creamer have not clearly stood in the team, so they stood aside and formed an unstable triangle pattern.

When Caroline said that the devil could only be an NPC in the game, Jane had already laughed shamelessly.

"What evidence do you have for saying this? Just because you are an intermediate player? Who knows if you are a demon, cheating us?"

Jane seems to have a high degree of vigilance for everything, she doesn't want to trust anyone except herself.

Even in front of intermediate players who seem to be very powerful and experienced, they have the courage to ask questions.

Perhaps the other two novices were attracted by her unique and brave personality and became her firm supporters.

No matter what she said, both of them nodded in agreement, without thinking.

Caroline sneered, her tone of voice threatening: "Since you don't want to believe me, you will die much worse than this fat man in the future, don't blame me for not reminding you."

After all, Caroline turned her head to look at Creamer. For some reason, she couldn't help but care about this newbie.

Not because he is too good-looking, but because he feels unspeakable.

"Crimer, do you believe our mid-level players?" Caroline asked him tentatively.

Creamer flicked his gaze across Caroline, and said quietly: "This game has a mortality rate of 90%. Not to mention that players may be demons, priests may be demons. Everything is possible, no ?"

That said, all the players present were stunned for a moment, and were surprised by this possibility.

The priest is a demon?

Is this possible? How to play the game? The priest can never judge himself!

Creamer walked away with long legs.

Although everyone feels that the credibility of what he said is too low, he is really handsome from behind!

The sunlight coated him with a sacred light and shadow, and people couldn't help thinking about the few words he had just deafened.

The face of Luokhu and Caroline changed slightly, and when they looked at each other, they could see a "difficult" look in the other's eyes.

Neither Creamer nor Jane are any good novices. This is not a good sign. Is it a new era of peaking?

Alas, it would be great if everyone was like Su Xiaoxi, as meek and cute as a little sheep.

Caroline looked at Su Xiaoxi, the little sheep, and thought of a good idea.

"Xiao Xi, are you hurrying to pick up the task with your brother Creamer? He doesn't trust us, but you also know that novices are ignorant, the worst things are the most common."

Caroline was only halfway talking, and Su Xiaoxi intimately said what Caroline wanted to hear.

"I see, Sister Caroline, don't worry, I will tell you what happens to my brother!"

Caroline's eyes lit up and she took out a white piece of paper from her arms, "Xiao Xi, this piece of paper is a prop, don't lose it. Put it in your palm, and the corresponding game panel will appear. Introduction."