Chapter 14: Why props?

Su Xiaoxi chatted with the priest for a while, and had a lunch by the way.

It is indeed the most powerful NPC in this level, and even the food is one of the best.

White bread, hot milk, cheese cheese and roast beef...

Su Xiaoxi feasted, ate and drank enough, and also knew a lot of things he wanted to listen to.

For example, the priest used to be a player, but he failed in the seventh game, so he must stay in **** and work for five hundred years.

The place of work is the current checkpoint. Without wages, I have been working in vain for more than ten years.

It turns out that all players who fail will stay in this game and work as NPCs.

A little more powerful, if you fail at a later level, you can become an important NPC.

And those players who fail in a few games can only become cannon fodder NPCs.

When a player is playing an NPC, he must not ooc, otherwise he will be detected by the game system and suffer more severe punishment.

But after all, every NPC character is not tailor-made for the player, and certainly not exactly the same as the character of the player itself, let alone the player who will fail to play for five hundred years.

Therefore, it is okay to have an ooc occasionally, for example, the priest who has always been stingy invited Su Xiaoxi to have such a good meal.

As long as the ooc is not continued, it will be discovered by the system.

It sounds like the game system is relatively forgiving, but if you are asked to play an NPC for five hundred years in a copy, you must follow the script given by the game. You can’t ooc or do what you like, and only within a period of time. The same thing goes back and forth.

Life and death, sorrow and joy, all depend on the rules of the game.

Some NPCs are destined to be brutally killed, the most painful way to die, every time the copy restarts, you have to experience that kind of pain.

Su Xiaoxi was a little unimaginable, and he didn't want to imagine.

All she knows is that she definitely can't accept working like this for five hundred years.

The priest did not dare to disclose too much, after all, he was still a failed part-time player.

Regarding the identity of Creamer, he was even more afraid to say.

Always conceal the past vaguely, no matter how Su Xiaoxi coaxed, he refused to spit out a word.

Seeing the noon sun getting stronger and stronger, Su Xiaoxi couldn't ask anything, so she had to leave.

In the afternoon and evening, Su Xiaoxi was busy for a while, brushing the numbers after the names of several neighbors to more than one hundred.

It's a pity that everyone's attitude towards her is still the same.

It seems that it has nothing to do with favorability.

Although there were no hidden plots or missions triggered, Su Xiaoxi still went to midnight happily.

As for Creamer, she never saw him, and she didn't know what she was up to.

As it was approaching twelve o'clock, Su Xiaoxi sorted it out, planning to complete the daily tasks received, and go to the edge of the forest to pick up Alice home.

When passing by the square, the players were all there, but they were all scattered with each other, looking defensive.

The devil hides in the dark, it is difficult to make people feel at ease.