Chapter 3: Devil thank you brother

Not only sending props, the giant face also sent Su Xiaoxi to the entrance of the game intimately, and within a short distance on the road, he answered many doubts about the escape game from Su Xiaoxi in every detail.

It was a great gift to forget who was reluctant to answer three questions for Su Xiaoxi at that time.

There are three whirlpools at the entrance of the game, separated by an arm’s width, with the words [Novice Pass A] [Novice Pass B] [Novice Pass C]

Su Xiaoxi turned his head and looked at the terrifying and distorted facial features of the giant face. The soft and clear pupils were full of trust and intimacy for it. He was not at all afraid or looked at it in disgust like other players. .

She asked softly: "Brother, is ABC related to difficulty?"

In the past, Giant Face would always coax players to go to the level with the highest mortality rate.

But now, it looked at Su Xiaoxi worriedly.

[No, I can tell you directly, the easiest thing in the novice level is A, and the mortality rate is only 30%]

Is this still low?

[B’s mortality rate is 50%, while C’s mortality rate is 80%]

Hearing this terribly high mortality rate, Su Xiaoxi's pupils shrank slightly, and his beautiful face became weaker and paler, "The mortality rate in the Novice Level is so high, the level behind..."

[Don’t be afraid, in fact, compared to the later levels, the novice level is really not difficult. The main reason is that the novice is too stupid, so the death rate is so high. No problem! 】

In the novice level, there will be old players leading the team, which is also a benefit for the novices.

Just on the road, Giant Face had already spoken to Su Xiaoxi.

[Novice level A usually has two to three old players, you still have so many items, steady! 】

The distorted facial features of the huge face seemed to be a comforting smile, but it was really not flattering.

Su Xiaoxi pressed her lips, nodded obediently, and said softly, "Thank you, brother. It would be better if you can see your brother in the future."

Although the giant face said it was impossible, she subconsciously said something.

No matter what the circumstances, it must be likable. This is the basic quality of green tea.

After waving goodbye to Ju Lian Yiyi, Su Xiaoxi stepped into the whirlpool that said [Novice Pass A].

Long after her weak and unable to take care of herself disappeared, her huge face was still looking worriedly.

After regaining consciousness, it suddenly remembered something, edited a message and sent it to the headquarters.

[Boss, I want to apply for an era leave! 】

Not long after the news was sent, a golden light appeared quickly and landed at the entrance of the three novice levels.

The giant face looked over with depression, "No? This time off was approved so quickly? Is someone coming to work for me temporarily?"

The shiny golden light dissipated, and the handsome man in a pure black uniform appeared. The buttons of the uniform were all buttoned to block Xi's long neck and raised throat, revealing an inaccessible temperament of abstinence.

He pushed the gold wire glasses on the upright bridge of his nose, his phoenix eyes were slightly raised, and his clear gaze glanced at the giant face, "I remember that the new gold finger is in the novice prize pool you are responsible for, and I just didn't receive the turn-in message from the maintenance department. ?"