Chapter 19: [Two more] Thanks for subscribing...

From this game manual, Su Xiaoxi learned many things.

For example, when all players leave the instance, they are in this place called [Game Lobby].

But the game hall is not just a hall, but includes different areas such as a lounge, a chat room, and a recreation room.

After coming out of the copy, you will directly enter your own lounge.

The lounge is a personal area completely exclusive to the player, unless the player invites and agrees, other players are not allowed to enter.

In addition, there are many rules and regulations in the game lobby, which are also attached to the end of the game manual.

For example, you can’t fight, or you need to pay for food and sleep. This is like a small and micro legal world. Although the system here is formulated by the game official, all players must abide by it, or they will be arrested. Deprived of the qualifications of the game, and received corresponding punishment.

Su Xiaoxi curled his mouth, isn't this just going to jail? She understands.

She is not afraid that there are no rules, but instead thinks that there are rules.

These rules and regulations can be her best weapon, just like in the real world before.

However, it can be seen from the game manual that game currency is the most important.

The lease of the lounge is cheap, as long as one game currency a day, but that is because her current lounge is the lowest-level one.

Su Xiaoxi bluntly admitted that she is a layman, likes to eat, drink, and enjoy.

Therefore, she must not be able to stay in this kind of lounge.

And if you want to upgrade the size of the lounge, change the decoration of the lounge, all this requires a lot of game currency.

Moreover, eating is also true.

Su Xiaoxi doesn't like to eat cheap boxed meals, and Su Xiaoxi's favorites are just as expensive as in reality.

Su Xiaoxi glanced at the game panel, and his game currency was actually a bare zero egg, which was outrageous.

It was the first time she experienced what it was like to be poor since she was a child.

Fortunately, she hasn't received the reward for clearing the newbie level, otherwise she will have no money and will have to go to the chat room to shop on the floor tomorrow.

Su Xiaoxi pressed the button of [Receive Novice Level Rewards] that was always flashing in the game panel, and a long list of reward settlements popped up in an instant——

[Congratulations on passing the newbie level A! 】

100% mission completion: game currency reward 5

Complete the hidden plot [The Devil Who Gets Lost and Knows Back]: Game currency rewards 10

Special NPC favorability degree: the priest favorability degree 100 converts to the game currency reward 10

Assist the programmer to fix the bug in the copy: the game currency rewards 1000

Seeing the last line, Su Xiaoxi's eyes lit up, which was too profitable.

After doing this, I will burn more incense and pray for a bug in the game, and then she will help to fix it. It's really good.

Next, it is about the reward of attribute points.

[Your novice level is scored as SSS! The reward can be assigned 15 attribute points. 】

Reminder: The attribute points are hard to come by, please allocate them carefully!