Chapter 15: I can't control my neck

The game stipulates that two demons compete, and only one is left.

Even if Su Xiaoxi’s S-level props looked so shiny, the beard still struggled to get up, gritted his teeth and walked over tremblingly with the dagger, raised it again, and said cruelly: "Even if it’s an S-level prop. , It can’t be a death-free gold medal! I'll see how long your protective cover can protect you!"

After finishing speaking, he was struggling to stab again.

He still used a lot of strength this time, so the reaction force was also great, and he fell to the ground again, and the tiger's mouth in his other hand cracked.

However, he laughed instead, "I knew it! I knew it was impossible for this S-level protective cover to keep you!"

While smiling, he rubbed over on the ground and raised his hand to continue hacking.

He didn't care about the shock of the tiger's mouth becoming more and more bloody, nor did he care about the pain of being back shocked.

He's almost mixed with advanced players, and the beard is not hard to bear, so this bit of pain is nothing to him?

The protective cover, which was rippling with a faint golden light, dimmed inch by inch.

Su Xiaoxi's expression followed, getting heavier and heavier.

On the contrary, his cheeks became more and more excited, "Hurry! Wait for this cover to break! You wait!"

"Why bother?" Su Xiaoxi sighed again, his tone very helpless.

Hearing her say this, his face was coldly hummed, "Yes, why bother? Why don't you give me this S-level item obediently, and I will let you keep a whole body."

"..." Su Xiaoxi shrugged, raised his hand and threw out a dark thing, "Why should I waste the props again?"

The quick reaction of the beard made him bounce away quickly, but the props that Su Xiaoxi threw out were Grade A props, so it was so easy to dodge.

Soon, his face was confused, his hair was combed one by one, and his clothes had torn countless holes.

[Smelly tofu bomb/bomb: A-level props, more painful than being bombed/dead, is not being bombed/dead...From then on, when others look at you, they will pinch their noses and frown. 】

The current beard hasn't been bombed/dead, so Su Xiaoxi smelled a strong odor.

She quickly covered her nose and muttered: "Huh? Why are you not dead?"

Obviously, this stinky tofu is fried. The bomb is very powerful!

snort! fraud!

Beard sniffed the smell of his body, holding back the feeling of vomiting in his chest, holding on to the trunk, unbelievable, "It's a prop again? Why do you have so many props?! How is this possible?!"

"Are you too much?" Su Xiaoxi tilted his head, with a look of "how come you have never seen the world like this".

Only two props, look scared the child.

Gritting his teeth with hatred, his eyes flushed with jealousy, "I was born to death in so many games, and only saved six or seven props! You are just a rookie, and you actually have two props! This is not fair!"

What's more, it's so wasteful. Using these disposable items is like throwing them away for fun. It's so annoying!

Hu Jinhu usually stores those props, except for the recyclable daggers, other consumables are reluctant to use.