Chapter 41: She always likes the little panda brother

Bamboo shoots are a good thing.

White and tender, delicious and crisp, Su Xiaoxi has always loved it.

However, being given bamboo shoots by a red panda is another scene.

She has so much strength! There are so many brothers!

How can you raise a red panda casually?

No, she has to find food by herself.

Su Xiaoxi was very motivated, rolled up his sleeves, and was eager to try, "You two little cuties are here to stay well, my sister is going to catch a fish and come back, please eat the fish!"

The water source is not far from here, and at night, when the fish's activity is relatively low, many fish will sleep in the dark environment.

Catching fish can make it easier.

As soon as Su Xiaoxi's voice fell, he saw the little panda transform into a black and white whirlwind, and disappeared with a blink of an eye.

Only the bangs on her forehead that were blown by the wind proved everything she saw.

Three seconds later, the little panda came back.

Two small paws each caught a fish, and the fish's tail was dripping with water, but they all swallowed.

Su Xiaoxi was stunned, this is... too fast.

Is this a high-end cute pet?

Loved, she is the little cute, she will always like the little panda brother.

"Brother Little Panda, you are amazing!" She looked at it with beaming eyes.

But be sure to keep it, not only for the sake of one day you can use it, but with him, you don’t have to worry about food or anything!

No. 9:...Sure enough, this is still her.

Before, I called him cute and wanted to be his sister.

He began to ask him, and he became a brother.

No. 9 looked at the huge face on the side with a deep gaze.

see it? This is your sister, her true face.

Unfortunately, the giant face did not accept his look.

Instead, he took a look at him with envy and hatred.

What virtue! Just know to show off your strength!

snort! He wants to catch fish too! Catch four! Let my sister like it!

As soon as Su Xiaoxi received two fish from the red panda, he saw the tarsier also slid and ran out.

Although not as fast as the red panda, it is at least several times faster than the champion of the 100-meter sprint.

She asked the little panda suspiciously, "What's wrong with Little Gem? Doesn't it eat fish?"

"It doesn't like to eat fish." No. 9 replied calmly, and sat down with his two short legs crossed.

Su Xiaoxi really missed Rua when he saw it like this.

How could there be such a cute little panda! It's like a small dumpling about to melt, I really want to rub it in my arms.

Unfortunately, I'm not so familiar yet.

Su Xiaoxi patted his feverish brain and carried two fish to deal with it.

Fish and bamboo shoots are very suitable for stewed fish with bamboo shoots.

At this critical moment, Su Xiaoxi had to play her cooking skills once again.