Chapter 30: Won't let you go

Su Xiaoxi didn't quite understand what Xiao Nan was doing in this wave.

She tilted her head, looked at the hole at her feet just the size of a child, curled her mouth and asked, "Brother Xiaonan, are you...?"

"After nightfall, as long as you stay in the space behind the door, it is not a violation of your schedule." Xiaonan explained quietly, "Now that our two rooms are connected together, I can spend the night in your room."

Su Xiaoxi: ...I'm still a six-year-old kid!

Xiao Nan gave her a speechless glance, "Put away your messy expression, don't think about it, I have no other meaning."

"Oh." Su Xiaoxi lowered his eyes and quietly sorted the sheets.

Xiao Nan didn't understand what was going on with her lost expression on her face.

Su Xiaoxi didn't even understand. He slept well in his room, and he had to squeeze into her to do.

She stood upright beside her bed, scaring who was this, so that she couldn't communicate with those two little ghosts cordially and friendly.

Su Xiaoxi sighed from the bottom of his heart, and saw that the time for sleeping was up.

But Xiao Nanchu was beside, where she could sleep, she could only pretend to chat with him.

"Brother Xiaonan, do you have any special game tasks?"

She can only think of this reason for the time being.

Xiao Nan didn't answer her. Instead, he pricked his ears and listened for a while, and then asked: "Why haven't they come yet?"

"Who? It's time, who is coming?" Su Xiaoxi asked knowingly, blinking and blinking with innocent and ignorant eyes.

"You don't need to pretend to be with me." Xiao Nan opened her up and said directly, "Didn't the two little ghosts you let out last night pester you all night?"

She has a lot of props, and she doesn't know where it came from.

It's a pity that the information he can find in the system in the dungeon is limited, unlike in the main control room, everything can't escape his eyes.

Su Xiaoxi blinked and nodded: "It turns out that Big Brother Xiaonan said those two cute little ones."

Xiaonan: ...

Two little ghosts eavesdropping next to each other: flattered.jpg

Su Xiaoxi knocked on the wall and asked softly: "Little brother and sister, do you two come out to play? Don't be afraid, Brother Xiaonan is a good person, he is super kind and super gentle!"

Xiaonan: ...she was probably the first person to describe him that way.

Two little ghosts: Fear.jpg

Su Xiaoxi knocked on the wall for a while, but nothing happened.

She suspected that Xiao Nan's existence scared the two little ghosts.

So what is his background, even scared of ghosts?

Su Xiaoxi didn't know, she continued to rainbow farts.

The usual rainbow fart seems too deliberate and too flattering. Now that there are two little ghosts as excuses, everything seems so natural and sincere.

Boasting boasting, Xiao Nan seems a little embarrassed to be boasted.

He himself disappeared with the stairs and the hole, as if he had never existed before, without a trace.