Chapter 9: Visible small sharp corners and small fangs

The bloodthirsty desire in my heart just came out so inexplicably, it shocked Su Xiaoxi.

Fortunately, it was not too strong. She pressed her lips and stood for a while, finally suppressing the desire, but the game panel in her mind began to flicker, reminding her that her daily tasks would disappear in ten minutes.

If you don't finish it again, there will be no chance.

In the square, everyone else is already busy with their daily tasks.

However, which ones really want to complete daily tasks perfectly and obtain clues, and which ones are the demons who are trying to fill up the numbers, but are actually secretly locking the targets, this is not known.

Su Xiaoxi looked down at her wrist. Her body was originally a seventeen or eighteen-year-old girl this time, with very thin skin.

Even though the night is dark and the lights on the square are thin, you can see the black blood vessels under her clear skin, and you can feel the vigorous throbbing when you put your fingertips on it.

It must be painful to cut the wrist.

But she must be cut.

Su Xiaoxi's fingertips were vacant, but the thoughts in his mind flashed back and forth.

As a demon, her mission is not to not be found, but to find the demon.

Therefore, she must complete daily tasks perfectly and obtain clues to the devil.

Su Xiaoxi is just a little strange, why the devil's mission is to find the devil.

Whether her mission is more special, or other demons are the same as her, it is even more difficult to find the answer.

And that beard, she already had such obvious clues that he was a demon.

But it didn't count.

Does he have to let the priest judge him to be considered "found"?

If so, why is the word "find" rather than "judgment" used in the task?

There were more and more mysteries, Su Xiaoxi bit her lips and thought for a long time, only five minutes were left before the daily tasks disappeared.

She fell in Creamer's eyes like this, thinking she was afraid.

"Take it." He raised his hand and handed Su Xiaoxi a roll of bandage.

Su Xiaoxi's thoughts were interrupted by him, and he was taken aback, subconsciously, a ray of information flashed in his mind.

[Props: Hemostatic bandage (Grade C), one-time consumable. Description: What's the use? Don’t you know by looking at the name? 】

Su Xiaoxi: ... I seriously suspect that the copy of this prop was written when I was in a hurry to get off work.

With such a good thing, of course you have to use it quickly.

Su Xiaoxi took out a knife and cut his wrist without saying a word. Drops of red blood fell on the boulder floor of the square, slowly permeating along the uneven lines.

Su Xiaoxi frowned with pain and almost cried.

Of course, it was pretending, and the pain was indeed painful, but it was not so exaggerated. She was just to perform in front of Creamer to see if he would take out something good again.

Unfortunately, Creamer is still not so generous after all.

He just snatched the hemostatic bandage from Su Xiaoxi's hand and wrapped her wrist directly into a flower.