Chapter 12: The trial brother has changed

The priest's defection is really unimaginable for Su Xiaoxi, because when the first day came, she had heard Caroline say how powerful the priest was in this newbie level, how unprovoked and irreversible.

But in front of Creamer, he seemed to be a younger brother.

Su Xiaoxi didn't quite understand. According to Caroline, how could such a powerful NPC as a priest be pinned by a novice player?

not simple.

Creamer is definitely not simple.

Su Xiaoxi blinked lightly, and swept back and forth between the priest and Creamer without a trace.

Suddenly the bell rang from nowhere, ten times.

The priest coughed lightly as if waking up from a dream, and hurriedly said with the book in his hand: "The time is up, it's time to judge the devil!"

He straightened up his collar and walked into the church in a stride.

However, this sacred and stalwart figure yesterday fell into Su Xiaoxi's eyes today, but it seemed to be running away.

Su Xiaoxi glanced at the initiator, Creamer.

The person involved didn't feel that he had scared the poor priest at all, with his hands in his pockets, his expression was idle, "It's ten o'clock, let's go, and listen to the Requiem."

Su Xiaoxi: …He really doesn’t worry at all. Almost all anonymous letters include his name.

Yes, the priest just looked like that, it must be impossible to judge him.

Su Xiaoxi felt that he was really worried about coming to find the priest.

But there are also benefits, at least to let Creamer know that she is facing him and wants to protect him.

Maybe there will be any unexpected surprises because of this?

Whee.

Su Xiaoxi dreamed beautifully inside, and walked into the church with Creamer.

The other players were already sitting on the benches, looking back at them as they walked over, looking at Creamer with dead eyes.

The priest was still chattering in front, holding a white canister in one hand and water in the other hand.

Before he chanted, there was a set of cumbersome rituals, and everyone could only wait.

Su Xiaoxi sat next to Caroline, while Creamer chose an empty bench to sit down.

He didn't like sitting with other people.

However, the two players who had been sitting in front of him saw him sitting down, and immediately got up and switched to a bench far away from him on the other side, expressing their disgust.

Everyone is watching this scene.

Caroline shrugged and said to Su Xiaoxi: "Let's sit further, and the priest will judge him later. He will definitely catch fire, and it will be bad if we are too tired."

Su Xiaoxi nodded obediently, and immediately moved to the bench appointed by Caroline.

While the priest was still silent, she lowered her voice and asked in a low voice: "Sister Caroline, why are you coming to the newbie level?"

Caroline was taken aback for a moment, but no Virgin said that she was willing to help others. She sighed and said: "Lack of money, there is no way, so I have to pick up the task."