Chapter 18: [One more] Thanks for subscribing...

It turned out that before he died, he was a happy and ordinary middle-aged man with a gentle and virtuous wife and a beautiful and lovely daughter.

However, the day of his daughter's three-year-old birthday, it became his anniversary.

He committed suicide.

After accidentally seeing the chat message on his wife’s mobile phone, he was furious and rushed to his wife’s company with a knife, killed the greasy fat boss who forced her to bully her and listened triumphantly to her begging for mercy. The knife stabbed into his chest.

However, the **** boss didn't die and took his life back from the ICU.

Before he died, he was too resentful and unwilling to reincarnate. He entered the escape game and struggled to survive. For so many years, he still failed and became a priest in the novice level.

That boss was the fat man who was tried on the first day.

The priest recognized him the first time he saw him.

More than ten years later, the fat man is getting old and getting fatter.

It's a reincarnation of heaven. People who didn't kill more than ten years ago have finally got the chance to kill again.

The priest stood on the stage as if singing a requiem calmly, and the waves in his heart were magnificent and no one knew.

He chose to ignore the name on the anonymous letter and tried the hatred in his heart.

This choice also made him a demon from a priest.

"Ten thousand times again, I will still kill him!" The priest's eyes were flushed, and he suffocated the wine in his hand. "He died ten thousand times is not enough!"

"It turned out to be him..." Su Xiaoxi sneered and murmured, "No wonder, it's a coincidence."

The priest heard the clues in Su Xiaoxi's tone and asked with red eyes, "Do you know him?"

"I don't know him." Su Xiaoxi shrugged and said frankly, "But I'm the one who sent him to hell."

It turned out that after the priest said the fat man's real name, Su Xiaoxi remembered that this fat man was one of the people she had revenge on Fu Senmiao.

The boss finished playing, the fat man went bankrupt and committed suicide directly on the rooftop.

Su Xiaoxi had never seen a small character like this fat man at the time, but he knew his name and existence.

I didn't expect that he would make a wave of contributions to the society invisibly, but it was not surprising that he entered the novice level with this fat man, after all, he committed suicide just a few days before she had a car accident.

After the priest heard the connection between Su Xiaoxi and the fat man, his eyes turned redder when he looked at her.

He was already slightly drunk, holding a cup to respect her, "Good boy, you are my benefactor, benefactor! These are all for you!"

The priest shook his fingertips, and Su Xiaoxi felt that there were three more items in his inventory.

I used up the one-time consumable items before, and emptied a few spaces, now they are full again.

Su Xiaoxi didn't bother to watch anything, anyway, he had to randomly create other props at that time.

But if you receive something, you still have to say what you need to say.

"You shouldn't kill him."

"What did you say?" The priest's eyes rounded, and he looked at her staggeringly, "You say it again?"