"I Get Deeply Addicted To A Prison Called You; I Can't Serve No One But You..."

Listen To: "Blood, Sweat and Tears" by BTS
———————————————————————————————————————————————————

2 hours later and I'm in the gym, getting an actual workout. Sweat is dripping down my body as I'm hitting 1-2-3-2 combinations against Tommy's paddles while he pushes me harder, knowing that the way to encourage me is to push me. I continue my workout, taking out every ounce of anger and frustration buried deep inside of me. After 45 minutes, I'm sitting on the bench panting, my chest burning and my body riddled with soreness. Tommy gives me the "you did great today" pep talk and then tells me he will see me on Thursday for our next workout as he grabs his things and heads out.

I pull my shirt over my head and throw it against the wall as I get myself up and put my gloves back on and head to the body bag. I square up and start jabbing the bag; all I can see in my head is his face and I want to destroy him. I go harder, faster, and with so much desperation. Jab, cross, hook, upper cut, left, right, jab, hook, hook, hook.

"Whoa," the voice behind me startling me back into reality. I turn around to see Hoseok standing at the door, watching me intently.

"Hi," I say to him as I try and catch my breath. He walks to me and his hands instantly go to my hips.

"You are such a badass," he tells me. I smile and blush at his compliment.

"Thanks baby," I say to him. His hands go to mine and he undoes my gloves.

"I was wondering," he says to me, as he continues by undoing my wraps. "I really want this specific hotteok from this place in Insadong. Do you wanna go on a little trip with me?" He asks me slyly.

"Like, just us? Do you think it's safe?" I ask him.

"I already talked to Namjoon-ah and he says that as long as keep a low profile, wear a hat and my mask, we should be fine. No one will realize it's me," he says. He flashes me his beautiful smile and I'm putty in his hands. His smile could end wars.

"Okay, let me take a quick shower and then we can go," I say as he finishing unwrapping my hands and then pulls me to him. He snakes his arms around my waist and starts walking backwards, pulling me along with him. His mouth lands on my neck as he sucks on my skin feverishly. His back hits the wall and we both can't help laughing at his clumsiness.

"Okay, go get ready and I'll meet you in the kitchen in 20," I say to him. He leans in, pushing his mouth against mine and I feel like time has stopped and the only thing I can focus on is him. He has invaded every single sense in my body; his lips are soft against mine while leaving traces of fire in their wake. His taste lingers on my tongue as he pulls away from me. I keep my eyes closed as I feel him move away from me and I let my head fall against the wall, frustrated and needy.

I head to my room and jump in the shower. No more than 15 minutes later, I'm standing in the kitchen wearing a black fitted cotton tube dress with an old Nirvana T-Shirt tied up over it, a black beanie, and my black triple S sneakers. Hobi walks in a few moments later and he's wearing head to toe black, the least Hoseok outfit ever. I smile at him, grab the keys to the Palisade that we use for when we do smaller group outings, and we head out.

We decide it's best if I drive so Hobi gets in the passenger seat. I punch the address into the GPS and we make our way out. I turn the shuffle on my Spotify and the speakers are flooded with an old BIGBANG song. Hobi's hand instinctively reaches over and lands on my thigh. His mask and bucket hat cover almost his whole face and I laugh at the fact that there is literally NO WAY anyone would know it's him.

23 minutes later, we've reached our destination and we both get out and make our way inside. Luckily it's empty and he and I are the only people ordering. He orders the hotteok and a few other things and we sit at a table with iced americanos as we wait for our order. I can tell it's taking everything in him to not touch me; his fingers fidgeting as his hands sit on the small table, just inches from mine.