"Please Remember, My Answer Is You..."

Listen To: "Try Again" by d.ear & JAEHYUN
——————————————————————-
Jimin excitedly squeals and turns around to kiss me. I look at Jungkook who's sitting looking out the window, visibly upset. I look to my left to Taehyung, who's been very quiet. I lean into his ear and lace my fingers with his.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask him, worried that I've upset him.

"No, not at all. I'm just sad because I wish I could go," I lean my head against his.

"I wish you could too baby bear but I will be back super quickly and maybe once comeback is over and your schedule calms down, we can take a trip together," I tell him. He smiles softly at me and nods.

We feel the car stop and it clues us that we've arrived at our first stop. I pass the key up to Hyun-Jin who goes to unlock the door so that we can just walk in without having to wait around outside and risk being seen.  As soon as Hyun-Jin opens the door and he and Sunoo (the second guard) have secured the perimeter, we get out and head into the building while they wait for us outside.

This location isn't my first pick but it's bigger than the other one and it is located in the heart of Insadong so I know it's in a convenient location. This space also offers a private back door entrance that is a great thing to offer any clients who wish to keep their privacy. The thing I don't like about this space is the lack of space separation, the fact that it's just standard white walls, and it's honestly just basic.

"This place has all the details I need," I start as they begin looking around. "On paper, it's perfect but I feel like it would require time, work and money to get it to be where I want it to be aesthetically. Like, it just feels so bare and lacking in personality, character.  I'd need to add walls to divide the spaces but I don't like the standard dry wall, texture they currently are. But technically speaking,  it's perfect; great location, good price, large space," I say.

"The location is really great. You're right next to some of the best museums and galleries in Seoul," Namjoon tells me.

"It's huge and the price is amazing for the location," Seokjin adds.

"That back door entrance is really convenient and I'm sure  your clients will really appreciate the anonymity,"  Yoongi says.

"It's so boring," Taehyung interrupts and I look over and smile at him. I love my brutally honest boy.

"Right?" I say. "I just, I know that this one is great and has so many good things stacked up but I can't get over how mundane it is," I tell them.

"It's not you," Jimin adds.

"But you could make it to be you," Yoongi says.

I smile at their typical responses; saying exactly what I was thinking they would say. Seokjin, Yoongi, and Namjoon would choose the safe, more logical option. Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook would go for the option that was visually a better choice and just feels better. Even though Jungkook has refused to be involved at this point. He's angry and that's okay. I'll let him process through his feelings. Yoongi sticks close to him, talking to him and trying to joke with him.

"Sometimes you need to pick something that just feels right. How does this one feel to you?" Hoseok asks me.

"It feels like it's not me," I tell them.

"Let's go see the other one," Namjoon says as he reaches for my hand. We head to the door and knock on the door, alerting Hyun-Jin and Sunoo that we're ready and they open the doors and we quickly file into the van. Hyun-Jin locks the studio door and gets in the car as we head out to the next spot.