"But I'll Suffer The Fall For Love..."

Listen To: "You" by Louyah
———————————————————

"Okay, thank you Dr. Kang. I've had Taek head to pick those up at the pharmacy right now. Thank you so much for calling," I hang up the phone and let myself fall onto the couch; my emotions hitting me head on. I pull my head up to look at the 7 faces that are looking down at me. The varying range of emotions is incredible.

Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi look calm but worried. Hoseok looks like he's seen a ghost, all the color having drained from his face. Taehyung frustrated and confused. Jimin's eyed are wide and glassy, obviously he's emotional and Jungkook... Jungkook is angry; his fists are balled at his sides and his jaw is tense.

"What did she say?" Seokjin says as he kneels in front of me, his hands holding mine.

"They found traces of ethylene glycol in my system. They aren't sure of the severity but because I'm only nauseas and don't have any other, more severe symptoms, she's not too concerned. She prescribed me a few medications that serve as an antidote to flush it out of my system that Taek is picking up and when I get back, I'll have tests done to make sure my renal system and stomach is okay," I tell them.

"What is ethylene glycol?" Taehyung asks.

"It is a common ingredient found in anti-freeze," Yoongi tells him.

"Someone has been giving you anti-freeze?!" Jimin yells.

"This is fucking insane," Namjoon says, not really to anyone specifically, just letting his thoughts leave his mind.

"Who could be doing this?" Jimin adds.

"I mean, at this rate, it could be anyone.I eat and drink from tons of places and Dr. Kang said it's something I've ingested. It could be someone at the coffee shop or cafe at the company," I say.

"Or..." I hear Yoongi start and they all turn and look at him.

"Or what?" I ask.

"Taek?" Yoongi finishes.

"Wait, what?" I say.

"Ae-Cha?" Taehyung adds. I can't believe what they're saying.

"You're kidding me right now," I respond.

"Maybe Kat is involved somehow," Hoseok says. I turn to look at him and I'm at a loss for words.

"Oh, come on..." I say.

"Bang Chan," Jungkook says, finally breaking his silence. Everyone turns to look at him and I feel like I've been slapped in the face. I turn my whole body to face him, in complete awe at what he just said. It's one thing to dislike someone for whatever reason but to accuse them of something like this is too much. His jealousy has gone too far this time.

"No. I can't do this. I can't have this conversation right now. I need a minute," I say as I get up off the couch and turn to walk away. I'm angry. I know that if I don't leave the room, I will lose my temper; I will say things I might not mean and I can't do it. I can't lose control. I can understand why Yoongi would suspect Taek after the events that happened yesterday and his newly discovered relationship with Nabi (although I'm not quite sure he'd go so far as to poison me), but Ae? Kat? Chan? How could they possibly think any of them could be capable of hurting me in that way? They're my friends. Chan is one of my closest friends.

"Eleanor," I hear Jungkook say to me, his voice carrying a warning, hard and demanding and I feel his hand close around my wrist.

"Don't," I shout at him as I rip my hand away and turn back to face him. "Not right now, Jungkook," I say to him. His eyes are narrowed as they burn into mine, the anger obvious.