"You're Like A Completed Puzzle Of My Ideal Type..."

Listen To: "Miss Right" by BTS
—————————————-

"LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!" I shout. It's chaos this morning. They are filming a prerecorded special at KBS News 9 to promote the album and I'm going to be shooting the photos for it and it's one of the first public  appearances like this that I'll be joining them on, so to say I'm nervous is the understatement of the century.

The stylists arrived early this morning to help them get their outfits and then Ae and her team came to do hair and makeup ready. The stylists and artists have all left and now, we are now trying to get out the door so that we aren't late. I'm standing in the kitchen, coffee cups filled , ready to go.

Seokjin walks in first. He looks beautiful. His hair is freshly colored in a soft brown and it matches perfectly with the caramel colored sweater he's wearing. I hold a cup out for him and he grabs it, leans in and kisses me.

"잘 생겼어요 [You're Handsome]" I tell him. He kisses me again.

"I love you," he tells me.

Yoongi and Hobi walk in next. Hobi walks behind me and I yelp as he smacks my ass and then leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning Princess," he says as he goes to the fridge for his daily strawberry bowl.

Yoongi pulls me against his chest and presses his lips against my neck softly as he squeezes his arms around me.

"You ready?" He asks me. He knows I'm nervous. We have to behave. No slip ups.

"As ready as I'm going to be," I tell him as I turn my face to kiss his cheek.

Namjoon and Taehyung walk in next. Taehyung grabs my hand, pulls me to him and sways us back and forth humming a random tune into my ear. I throw my head back and let out an unintentional loud laugh as he turns us faster, my feet coming off the ground while I hold on tight around his neck so that I don't fall.

"I want to listen to you laugh like that everyday for the rest of my life," he whispers in my ear. I kiss his neck and squeeze him against me. He puts me down and pecks my lips before I turn over to Namjoon who wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me up to reach his lips. The fact that he's nearly a foot taller than me always has me feeling so small in his arms and I know that he loves it. He tells me he loves me and then lets me go.

Jungkook and Jimin are the last to filter in, both still shaking the remaining sleep from their bodies. Jimin walks to me and lays his head on my shoulder so that I can comfort him. I run my fingers through his hair and scratch up and down his back.

"What's wrong with my baby boy?" I whisper in his ear.

"Tired," he mumbles out. I pull his face up to me and kiss him gently, letting my tongue softly graze against his bottom lip. I pull away and I see him smirking at me.

"I'm awake now," he jokes. I laugh and then feel my whole body being pulled back. I crash into Jungkook's chest and he turns me around to face him. His fingers go down my arms as he pulls them up to wrap around his neck. He leans down and places his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. He loses himself and I feel my whole body overcome with warmth; butterflies exploding in my belly and making me shiver.

"Whoa," I mutter out once he pulls away. I'm completely caught off guard by the absolute breathlessness that he just hit me with. He keeps his arms wrapped around me and I turn around to look at everyone, trying to calm myself and reduce the fire I feel in my cheeks.

"Okay," I say to them. "No touching, no flirty looks, no special attention. I am your employee, you are my bosses. We can not give anyone any more ammunition, especially against you," I say as I bump my ass into JK's lap.