"You Are, The Only Exception..."

Listen To: "The Only Exception"  by Paramore
————————————————————————————-

It's crazy how fast the days go when life is busy. The next few days just fly by. Ae and I have our girls day and we get manicures and pedicures and do some shopping. Life at home is chaotic; they're working super long hours and I'm extremely busy with work and meetings as well. I get home at 9 or 10 PM while they work until 2 or 3 AM and then I'm up to start work at 7 AM so we always seem to be missing each other; only able to really just sleep together. It sucks and I hate it. I didn't realize how much it affected them too until Jimin crawled in my bed one night; he just held me tight the whole night, refusing to let me go. His eyes are sad and I can tell he's hating this just as much as I am.

I shoot the repackage for TxT while they also film their music video over the span 3 days and it's so much fun; working with them always is. They are doing like a boy next door, skater, 90's grunge theme and I'm obsessed with the images we shot at a skate park. As I wrap up the shoot the last night, the night before I fly out to the US, I say bye to the staff and members and then go to find Sejin.

"You ready for your trip?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I think so. I am ready to just be done and over with it," I tell him.

"Are you sure you don't want to utilize the security service we use when we travel? We have no issues with providing that," he asks me.

"No, I'm okay. I promise," I respond.

"Okay, well if you need anything, just call. Text to check in and to keep us updated. We want you to come home quickly and safely," he tells me with a smile.

Home.

I say goodbye to Sejin and then headed outside to the Palisade. I loaded my stuff up, got in the drivers seat and headed home.

They were supposed to be finishing up with work in the next hour or so, so I'll have enough time to wash up, change and finish packing once I get home, while I wait for them.

As soon as I arrive at the house, I head to my room and start doing all of the things I needed to finish. I wash up, blow dry my hair, pull on one of Seokjin's shirts and finish my packing. I look at my phone and realize they are running a little late.

Our flight leaves here at 7:00 am tomorrow and my plan is to sleep the whole flight so I'm not to worried with getting much sleep tonight but I'm just so tired. The last few days have been overwhelmingly busy. I head to the kitchen, rolling my suitcase out to the front door so that it's ready for me in the morning. Luckily I don't have to take my camera so I'll be traveling light and won't have to worry about cumbersome carry on items.

I stop in the kitchen and decide to make myself a snack. Once I've finished, I take my bowl with granola, fruit and yogurt to my room, make myself comfortable on my bed and pull out my laptop to just do some work. Sejin sent over 10 different applications that he wants me to look over and pick 3-4 to interview once I get back.

Another hour rolls by and I've gone through the applications, send Sejin the names of the ones I'd like to interview and then just decide to lay in bed and watch Netflix while I continue waiting. My eyes start to get heavy and I decide to just give in to my exhaustion. No use in waiting for them if I'm not sure when they'll be home and I don't want to text them and bother them either. So, I allow myself to just let go.

"El-Ah?" I hear in my ear as fingers delicately push the hair off my face. I open my eyes to see Namjoon crouching down next to my bed, his lips softly press against mine. Butterflies erupting in my tummy at the sight of his beautiful face.