"As Long As We Are Together, Even The Endless Maze Is A Paradise..."

Listen to: "Love Maze" by BTS
—————————————————————————-

I slide my finger on the screen and notice I also have new text messages (even though I just checked my phone less than 5 minutes ago). I swipe though to Instagram and open to see that Ae-Cha tagged me in her story. I go look and sure enough, it's a picture of us in the bathroom, she's standing with her phone in front of her, looking immaculate and I'm leaned over, looking in the mirror, unknowingly, and adjusting my lipstick. It's actually a super pretty and aesthetic photo. The follower notifications just keep coming. I close the app out and try not to let myself feel too overwhelmed. I knew that sooner or later, the fans would catch on but I guess I was hoping I had a little more time to adjust. The thought of having this many people following me, kind of makes me feel like throwing up; not because I'm not incredibly grateful for the support but that's just a ton of eyes on me.

I open my text messages and see that the alert is coming from our group text thread.

Namjoon
Eleanor...

Eleanor
Yes, Joon-ah?

Hoseok
Princess, we just watched Ae-Cha's instagram story.

Jimin
Oh my god.

Taehyung
What? I haven't seen it.

Seokjin
Is this what having a heart attack feels like?

Jungkook
I'm getting into a car and driving over there right now.

Taehyung
I'm going with Jungkookie

Yoongi
Oh shit

Hoseok
I think it's called a panic attack, Jin-Hyung

Namjoon
I swear to god, if even one person goes near you.

Jungkook
You seriously think they haven't? Do you see her? She's gorgeous hyung. We are so fucked.

Taehyung
LET'S GO.

Eleanor
You can't. The moment you show up, you'll cause pandemonium. Everyone knows this isn't your scene. Seriously, It's fine. Besides, I don't understand what you guys are freaking out about.

Jimin
El, did you not LOOK in that mirror?

Namjoon
I just texted Ae-Cha and she says that men have been sending them drinks and staring all night.

Eleanor
She's exaggerating. They're all looking at her. I swear, she's the one that's gotten all the attention. She looks incredibly sexy.

Jungkook
Noona, do you not understand how incredibly sexy YOU look?

Yoongi
No one is going anywhere except for home. We will be done soon and we will see you when you get home El. 

Before I can even respond to him, I feel a body near me and look up to see a familiar face.

"Lucas!" I say as I smile at him.

"El-ah! Wow, you look incredible," he tells me as his eyes drag up and down my body, leaving me feeling shy.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," I say to him and I look on either side of him to see he's surrounded by people.

"Taeyong? Mark? Ten?" I say and they all smile at me. I stand up and hug them.

"It's so nice to see you guys!" I tell them.