"Around My Lips, Your Sweet Scent Still Remains..."

Listen To: "Coffee" by BTS
—————————————
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]
[Slight POV switch at the end]

"Jimin-hyung?" The guy repeats and I'm so confused. Who is this? I look around and everyone's eyes are huge. I grab Jimin's hands from my waist and turn to look at him and he looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Jimin-ah?" I say, hoping he can let me know what the hell is going on.

"Ji-Hyun," Jimin says softly.

Wait. Ji-Hyun. No. I turn my face back to Jimin and his face alone confirms my fear.

"Ji-Hyun, come in," Namjoon says, breaking the silence. I feel a hand come to my arm and pull me aside. I look up to see Hoseok's arm on mine so that Ji-Hyun can walk in the house. As soon as he steps in, Yoongi closes the door behind him.

"Let's go to the living room so you two can catch up," Namjoon tells them. Jimin seems to snap out of it and nods and leads them back to the living room. I turn to look at Yoongi and he places a hand on the small of my back, bringing me closer to him.

"What do I do?" I ask him, unsure and insecure about what is needed of me. As I say that, I see Jimin turn around and extend his hand to me. I look at him, my eyes wide and butterflies in my stomach.

"자기야" He says, his beautiful smile warming my whole chest. I walk a few steps forward to grab his hand and follow him as he leads us all into the living room. Yoongi and Hoseok walk behind us. We sit on the couch, Namjoon and Ji-Hyun on the larger one, Jimin and I on the smaller love seat and Hoseok and Yoongi on the chairs on the other side.

I feel Jimin's arm wrap around my waist and pull me closer to him, his other hand lacing our fingers together. I am caught off guard at what he's doing but I trust him and I let myself relax into his body. I turn to look at him and he smiles at me and leans in and kisses me softly. He turns back and looks at his guest.

"Ji-Hyun," he starts. "This is my girlfriend, Eleanor," he tells him and then he turns to me and locks his eyes on mine. "Ella, this is my namdongsaeng, Ji-Hyun," and I feel a knot in my throat. His brother. His baby brother. Oh my god. I turn to look at Ji-Hyun and I smile, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"Your girlfriend?" Ji-Hyun asks, confusion lacing his tone.

"Yes, my girlfriend. Eleanor and I have been together for a while and we live together," he explains and I can't help but feel so much pride and love at how confident and sure he is. The way he's standing up for us and being honest.

"You live together? Hyung, why didn't you tell us? We would have been happy for you. Eomma and Apa, we all would have been so happy if you would have told us from the beginning. We are happy that you have found someone that you love and that loves you," he says.

"Well, it's not as straight forward as it looks," Jimin says and I feel his hand start to get clammy in mine and I can tell he's nervous. My eyes go to Namjoon and he smiles at me and gives me a small nod. I squeeze Jimin's hand and he brings his eyes to mine. I smile at him and then turn to look at Ji-Hyun. I sigh and try and muster up every single ounce of courage (and faith in my korean speaking skills) as I can to say what I'm about to say.

"I am Jimin's girlfriend. And I do love him, so much. But," I say as Ji-Hyungs eyebrows furrow at me. "I am also Namjoon's girlfriend," I continue as I look at Joon, his smile giving me strength to carry on. "And I'm also in a relationship with Yoongi-ah and Hoseokie," I add, looking at the two other pieces of my heart on the chairs across from me; their fond looks causing my chest to fill with adoration. "And I'm dating Taehyung, Seokjin, and Jungkook-ah as well," I finish and I look at his face; shock and surprise evident.