"Wherever I Go, You Bring Me Home..."

Listen To: "Sweet Creature" by Harry Styles
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

"I have to fire him Jungkook-ah, right?" I ask him. The worry in my chest is making me panic. I bend forward and hug my knees as I look out the window, the trees whizzing by us. The feeling in my gut is telling me that this has to stop. It's not coincidental anymore, but I hate confrontation. "It has to be him. All signs point to him," I continue. I'm an idiot. How could I not see it.

"You do. Now. There have been way too many instances El," he says as he looks over his shoulder to pass the car to our right. We are about 30 minutes into our drive and I feel incredibly uncomfortable that Taek stayed behind in my studio. "You can't let him have access into your life and business anymore. It's obvious that he has some sort of issue and that's why he's doing this,"

"I mean, it's not possible that I just missed the harddrive right? I looked Kook-ah, I swear. I looked everywhere. When the studio was broken into I looked for it, but couldn't find it and I thought maybe I had taken it home but I know I didn't. I feel like I'm crazy but I'm not, right? There have been so many things that have happened that revolve around him," I let out, turning my head on my knees to look at him.

"Ella," he says softly as he glances at me quickly, his hand reaching out to find mine. I lace our fingers together and bring his hand up to my mouth to kiss his knuckles. "You're not crazy. I think we've all had our feelings about Taek from the beginning. Things just started happening when he was around and we don't trust him. I don't trust him. He has to be the one that is behind all of this," he says.

"Yeah," I let out. I let my legs fall down, reach for my phone and text Taek. I let him know that we need to have our meeting the day after tomorrow at 9 am at the studio. He responds with an okay and then I text Daehyun as well because there is no way I'm doing this alone. After getting everything set up, I lean my head back against the headrest and watch the scenery. I have all these thoughts rolling around in my head.

"Now, do you want to talk about what else is bothering you?" He asks as he squeezes my hand.

"Nothing," I lie, smiling at him.

"It's funny that you think that I'd believe that," he says with a smirk. "But that's okay. You don't want to talk about it now, so we can talk about it another time," he tells me. This man, continuously blows my mind; the way he always knows when something is bothering me.

"How much longer until we arrive?" I ask him, changing the subject.

"Around 15 minutes," he replies. "Are you excited?" He asks.

"I don't like camping," I tell him honestly. "But I'm excited to camp with you," I finish with a smile.

—————————————————
We arrive to the camping spot and I see a small camper van waiting for us. I figured we'd be in a tent so it's a pleasant surprise. It's perfect for two with a tiny kitchen, bathroom and a bed. There is a window above the bed that opens to see the sky above and it's beautiful and romantic. I was honestly wondering how we'd be camping when it's so cold out but of course, Jeon Jungkook had a plan all along.

He has gone to get our water tank filled so we can make dinner and I'm setting up our bed with blankets and pillows; making sure we are as comfortable as we can. As I'm busy arranging, I feel my phone vibrate in my back pocket and I pull it out to see a video call from Taehyung. He's been extra clingy recently; constantly calling and texting and I'd be lying if I were to say I didn't love it. My heart still skips a beat when I see the photo of us pop up on my screen; his arm wrapped around my waist and his lips kissing my nose. I slide my thumb across the screen and pull the phone above me as I lay against the blankets.