"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."

Listen to: "Me After You" by Paul Kim
——————————————————————————-
"May we join you, Noona?" I hear a familiar voice in front of me as I'm sitting at the cafe in the company, working on the last minute edits for the campaigns I'm presenting later this afternoon.  I look up to see Soobin and Yeonjun and I smile at them, motioning at the chairs in front of me.

"Hi guys," I say to them once they sit down. "How are you?" I ask.

"We are good, preparing for the offline concert. You'll be there with us, right?" Yeonjun asks.

"Of course I will be, I'm so excited for you it," I tell them, their faces lighting up with smiles.

I truly cherish the friendship I have with them; they're like my little brothers. My boyfriends teases me mercilessly about it; how I get photo messages with one of them asking me if their outfit looks nice or asking me to come on the chat of their vlives to give them topics to talk about. Like true little brothers though, sometimes, their timing wasn't the best. Hoseok almost lost it when Beomgyu sent me a string of texts asking for makeup help (because he was going to see a girl he had a crush on) in the middle of us having sex. Namjoon nearly had a fit when Yeonjun kept video calling me while we were in the shower because he wanted a very specific photo I took to post on Weverse. Or the time I was modeling the lingerie Yoongi bought for me, when Soobin called me to ask if I could help him with an English translation. I just laugh; I love that they see me as an older sister and want me in their lives. They're just the sweetest and I enjoy watching them grow as artists.

"How's everything else going?" I ask them. They start to fill me in on recording, writing, and all the other things they're working on but my attention is pulled when I see Jimin walk into the cafe, making his way to the barista. I can't help but admire his beauty as he walks up to the counter and speaks to the man, placing his order. He steps aside and pulls his phone out while he waits; completely oblivious to the fact that I'm watching him. It's fun, standing back and just admiring him from afar; watching the way others react to him. I watch all the eyes in the room go to him, his aura filling the room; his smile bright as the sun.

Just as I'm about to return my attention to the boys in front of me, I see one of Ae-Cha's assistants finish her order and she goes to stand next to Jimin. She's beautiful; long black hair like silk, delicate features and tiny. I watch as she smiles at him, bows and greets him. He lifts his eyes from his phone, smiles and bows back politely. I can see her starting a conversation with him as he puts his phone down and responds sweetly to her. They laugh at something he says and then I see her giggling as her hand touches his bicep, his arms crossed on his chest. I know it's nothing but I can't help the tinge of jealousy I feel at the sight of her touching him.

I keep my eyes on them as I watch him push away slightly; oblivious to most but not to me. I smile as I continue to observe him, but before I can refocus, I see her lean into him, batting her eyelashes and then she bites on her bottom lip. I can feel my whole face burning with jealousy. I hear the barista calling his name and Jimin walks to the counter to grab his drink. He turns around and bows at the girl as he walks out of the room. I watch her pick up her drink and then walk to the table where another one of Ae's assistants is sitting, directly behind Soobin and Yeonjun. I hear her vaguely starts to say something about Jimin and it makes my blood boil.

"Eleanor? Noona?" I hear my name being called and it shakes me from my thoughts. I look back at Soobin and Yeonjun in front of me and shake my head.

"Sorry, I— I spaced out for a bit. I'm sorry," I say embarrassment blushing my cheeks.

"Do you know that girl?" Soobin asks quietly, motioning his head back at the woman who was flirting with my boyfriend.

"No, I don't," I say to him.