|3|

Everything about Wajdani groups was about money and exaggeration

Everything about Wajdani groups was about money and exaggeration. Fayd stood in the middle of the lobby and looked around to see if he knew anyone while silently hoping to catch the informer that hid under the cover of staff. He had been waiting for more than half an hour and there was no sign of Ayat returning from the meeting. Although he was impatient, he could see the faint silhouette of a woman leading the meeting through the blurred glass walls.

He had rolled his sleeves till his elbows which put his scar from childhood on show– it was comparatively big and seemed to not be fading away with time, he didn't mind it though. Everyone made mistakes. Taking a brief glance at her, he stood up on his toes to walk out as his patience grew thin– so much that he couldn't wait anymore. It was against his rules to wait for someone who never once looked back. She just told her secretary to inform him to wait and so he did. Not anymore.

While he was just leaving, "Sir?" He turned around to find Ayat's secretary looking at him apologetically. He raised a brow.

"I'm sorry sir, it took a while. Ma'am has told me to take you to her office."

"No thanks. I'll come another day, I have things to look after." He said, clearly annoyed. The secretary looked hopeless and she sighed as there was nothing much she could do. It was his request to fix an appointment with her boss.

"Sir, please understand." She tried everything in her power to convince him because she was the one to get an earful if it reached Ayat's ears.

"I can't wait all day, let's fix an appointment some other time." That was the last thing he said before storming out of the company, mindlessly muttering random slogans he read on his way to the Wajdani groups.

He fidgeted with his phone as it kept ringing and blaring loud in the vastness of the empty parking space, irritating him to the core as he pressed the power button and shoved the device in his pocket when he neared the car but what irritated him more was the face of the man that called himself as the informer of the house, standing against the car and repeatedly trying for his phone– the one that he had just killed.

"Move." Fayd grunted, pushing the man away from the surface and leaning down to see if the man had caused scratches on his car with his ugly huge-ass rings.

"Fayd-" His eyeballs rolled up with an alarming notice. Fayd was already pissed at how clumsy he was at his work and he couldn't be bothered because he wouldn't take a minute to flip.

"I said move." He emphasized each word and pushed him further away, walking around to the other side to get into the driver's seat. The man followed and stood on the other side of the closed door with an apologetic look on his face.

"Where are you going?"

"Football." He let the man meet with a dead end by uttering just a word.

"What?" The man was dumbfounded.