Chapter 3: Facade

Chapter 3: Facade

The smell of strawberries roamed the room. I could feel Yamada's heavy breathing in my ear as his body lays on my back.

It felt weird being bent over on his work desk. I never imagined I would be in this position. I groaned feeling the cold touch, and I could hear his smirk.

I felt him ease in easily, and I gripped onto the edges of his work desk. The desk rocks gently with his hip movements, and I shut my eyes tightly enduring him.

He bends to kiss the nape of my neck which made me shiver. I love his warm lips on me. Maybe I've became such a horny bastard for Yamada, that I would be his personal escort.

The phone rings, and my face got even redder than it already was. Yamada released himself from me, and walks towards the phone. "Hello?" He says. "Okay good." He nods, and comes back.

"Who was that?" I stood up, and looked at him.

"I have a business trip to America to advertise the cologne Raine."

I frowned. That means I would be alone for a few days. "How many days?"

"The weekend." He smirked.

That was why he said Bunta could stay. Sneaky bastard. "This weekend?"

"Yes." He nods.

What an asshole! Now I have to be alone with Bunta. Not like that was a problem, but it would of been better with Yamada so we could pretend that Bunta was our child. My dreams lost.

Yamada goes over to me, and pushes me against the desk. His muscular arms picked me up, and sat me down. I was blushing at the sight of his naked lower region. He arches my legs up, and pushes his erection into me.

"Ahh..." I moaned out softly as he pounds me with his sex. The scent of him got me perking up on my lower regions. He's just so sexy.

That evening Yamada fell asleep soundly. I looked at the calendar. Yamada will be leaving tomorrow. It was so sudden. He should of told me earlier. I groaned silently. There was nothing I could do. I will miss him even if he is gone for one day.

The morning came shortly. I dreaded it, but Yamada seemed excited. In a way that bothered me since I was here already missing him, and he seems thrilled to leave.

"See you soon." He waves, and walks off to his car, and drove off.

I pouted. He could of gave me a hug or a kiss goodbye. Why was my lover so shitty at being romantic?

I went inside to watch a movie. There wasn't much to do. I needed Yamada to get well to open the company again. I often would bring up the subject of having a manager so the manager can take over in case Yamada is out sick, but Yamada refuses on my suggestion.

The afternoon approached, and my doorbell rung. I went to my door, and opening it, saw Bunta with a small Spider-Man suitcase. He smiles happily, and waves bye to my sister. I waved too, and let Bunta in the house.

"Now Bunta. This is Yamada's house so you can not make a mess okay?"

Bunta giggles. "I never make messes."

I rolled my eyes. "No wiping boogies everywhere, and wash your hands, and flush the toilet." I wanted to burst out laughing so badly. I remembered as a kid, whenever I didn't have a tissue, I would wipe my snot on the walls of my house or on my clothes. I hope Bunta didn't catch on my disgusting childish habits.

"Uncle you are so nasty." He laughs loudly. "I drew you a picture." He digs in the backpack that was on his back, but now in his small hands. He pulls out a crayon drawing. "Look! This is you, and uncle Yamada." He points to the stick figures. I could tell which one was me since it had the orange hair.