Chapter 25: Watch

Chapter 25: Watch

"Thank you for all your cooperation in the project. I have came up with the conclusion for the bundle. Thank you Mr. Kawanaki, Ms. Fujimoto, Mr. Yuto, and Mr. Kijihara for providing the winning choices." Yamada announces, and turns on the projector.

The screen showed the first bundle option which was a scented lotion. It shared the same fragrance in it except a lighter scent to it.

The second product was a body mist of the actual fragrance. I found this one targeted towards women. Why would Yamada make a product limited to women? I found that absurd.

The third project was a fragrance roller for on the go. I got pissed since I was one that also thought of that idea, but Yamada didn't bother crediting me, and gave the credibility to someone else. I guess they must of thought of it before me, but I was pretty on the spot with that idea.

There was a lot of chattering throughout the conference hall. Loads of smiles, and positive thinkers. Normally I would be the happiest looking person in the room, but I looked the most down.

Junko pats my arm. "Dude you should be happy. We finally might get our big one month vacation if this sells well."

"I know, but things between me, and Yamada aren't the best." I fiddled with my thumbs.

"What about that girl?"

I almost forgot about Megumi. It saddens me that I would be like this. She is my girlfriend now, and I am here lingering yet again.

"She is well, but...I don't know."

"Have you smashed?" Junko leans in.

I chuckled. "No."

"Aw dude! Do I need to give you those strip club passes again?" His hand moves to his pocket, and I knew he would pull out those pink passes.

"Do you just have a stash of them in your pocket?" I questioned with a smirk.

"Kinda. You never know." He winks.

"Hey I'll take one?" Satoshi budges into our conversation. I could felt the vein in my forehead popping. Somehow I didn't like Satoshi very much.

"That's my man!" Junko takes out a pink ticket, but before he could hand it to Satoshi, another pair of hands grabbed it.

We all turned our heads up to see Yamada glaring down at us. "There will be no distribution of anything in this office." He says hoarsely.

"Sorry sir." Junko bows.

Yamada's eyes flashed before mine. I was always tranced at his captivating eyes. When he was at work, he looked his finest. His slick back hair, and suit. Most women would be captivated by his glance. I was too. I wanted him so badly. I want him still. I could feel my pants feeling uncomfortable under the desk. I was aroused. What awful timing.

"Good day Mr. Kusaka." He bows with a small smile.

I blushed. "Good day." Why was he smiling at me? Could he have missed me too?

After work was over, I walked out into the lobby to find Megumi sitting there. She smiles at me, and goes to embrace me. "Hello Kyou, I decided to meet you here."

"Why?" I grabbed her shoulders. "It's dangerous for a girl to be out at this hour alone." I saw it was 8, and pretty dark outside already.

"I know, but I felt I should greet you since I couldn't today for lunch. I had babysitting. Sometimes it can tire me out." She sighs.