Chapter 16: Reunion

Chapter 16: Reunion

The two girls sat in front of me. It was crazy how opposite they were. Megumi looked down like a shy little dog when Sumi had her head held high.

"Wow you sure are a player." Sumi glares.

"I'm not." I frowned.

Megumi had her head down, and I got annoyed. Everyone keeps blaming me for everything.

"How dare you make a move on my little sister..." Sumi pouts. Was she serious?

"I'm sorry. I won't anymore." I bowed my head.

I heard my door opening, and it was Yamada. His eyes roamed in random places. "I'm home." He mutters.

Sumi looked over at Yamada, and her face tints up. Megumi does the same. I minus well blush as well. "Welcome home Yamada."

"Who's here?" He says.

"Ah um this is Megumi which you know, and Sumi." I looked down.

"Oh. Nice to meet you two." His face looks displeased.

I stood up to help guide him to the kitchen. "Yamada...I think you should go upstairs." I whispered.

"Why are those two here? Who are they exactly?"

"Sumi is my ex girlfriend."

Yamada frowned. "Why are you bringing them to the house?" He looks angrier by the second.

"They wanted to talk. They are sisters and...." I couldn't form out the rest.

"Get them out. If you don't, I will."

"Okay I will tell them to go away."

I went to the living room to tell them to leave. They didn't fight back since Yamada was glaring the whole time.

When they finally left, I went to sit on the couch. I felt so lost. Then the doorbell rung again. I groaned, and went to get the door. There in front of me stood Shouta, an older woman, and the little boy.

"Uh..."

"Kyou I am sorry, but my grandmother here is really sick. I need you to watch after Masa. I have no one else." He frowns.

The older woman places her hand on my shoulder. She was one of those adorable cute old ladies you just couldn't hate. "Please take care of him. I wanted to gre-" she starts coughing. "I want to greet him away for the time being."

"Mommy why does granny have to go?" The boy starts crying. He looked about eight years old. Isn't he a bit too old to cry over this?

"Ah ahh shh granny is sick." Shouta rubs his head, and looks at me. "I would of asked Saito, but I don't want him to know."

"Know what...?"

"That I have a slow brother." He glares.

"Ah ok. I will take care of him." I nodded.

"Thank you. Thank you!" The granny hugs me, and they left.

"Who was that Kyou?" Yamada said from the kitchen.

"Shouta, and your grandmother. They wanted me to watch Masa....or you I suppose."

Yamada's face went sour, and sad.

"Seiji!" The boy runs to him, and hugs his legs. "Why haven't you visit me?"

Yamada pushes the boy away.

"Yamada don't be like that?" I went over to pat the boy on the shoulder.

"It isn't your business..." Yamada turns his head away. "I'm going to take a nap."