Chapter 17: Comfort

Chapter 17: Comfort

"Why does everyone want a happy ending for me, and him? It sickens me everyone wants that when they don't know the extent of our broken relationship. I won't get hype over every small romantic gesture he throws at me." I fisted.

"Man..chill. I never liked him so I give no shits if you guys break up." Junko took a large sip of cola.

"God....just my family was all bugging me about it." I said annoyingly.

Shouta makes his way over. "Kyou, thank you for last night. It meant a lot to me that you could babysit Masa." His smile big.

Junko looks up at Shouta in shock. Shouta looks over, and blushes at Junko. "What?!" He glares.

"N-nothing chief. Just..you look nicer when you smile." Junko looks down as if scolded.

I could tell Junko was flustered by the compliment. He quickly turns away. "Get back to work Mr. Kana." He covers his mouth, and runs off in embarrassment.

I laughed. "Don't tell me you're trying to hit."

"What no! I don't! I just never see him smiling. Some people just look so much better when they do." He laughs.

"He's taken by him." I pointed to Saito, who was working on a file.

"Wasn't he with you? Is this whole office gay?" He chuckles.

"Just the crowd that revolves around me." I shoved my sketches in my desk. "I don't think loving a man is working out."

"Huh? What you mean? Did something happen with Yamada?"

"He is distant. He isn't cute. He doesn't have boobs." I sighed.

"Seriously man." He looks concerned.

"I meant the first one. He just seems so upset, and won't tell me. He just yells. There is this girl...Megumi." I blushed.

"You like the babysitter?" He grins.

"Yeah."

"Wow so typical. Maybe you guys should make a naughty film together. They have a category for babysitters." He winks.

"I don't want to make a porn." I punched his arm.

"Yeah..who wants to see your small package." He jokes.

"Shut up!" I blushed. "I happen to be pretty average for an Asian.

"Like what? Three inches?!"

"Don't tell me your size bitch." I laughed.

"I got nine motherfucker. All the chicks dig."

"Says your single ass. I'm heading off to lunch at Ramen World. You want to come?"

He shakes his head. "I need to finish drawing promo photos. I'm kinda behind." He sighs.

"Fine whatever. See you after lunch." I got up, and left the office. It was a beautiful day outside. I noticed a woman walking towards me. The closer she got, the more I made out her features.

"Hello Kyou." Sumi approaches me.

"Why are you here?"

"Are you interested in my sister?"

"Yeah." I honestly said. There was no point in hiding it.

"Who was that man you lived with?"

She caught me off guard. "My room mate."

"Right. So can I have him since you have my sister." She grins.

I walked away from her, and she trails behind me. "Stop following me." I groaned.