Chapter 10: Return

Chapter 10: Return

"You have to eat." I said to Yamada as he sat in bed lifelessly.

"Everything always goes wrong. I always have poor health conditions. I can't stand it anymore. What will my brother think?"

"Stop it. He would be really proud of you. I don't know how he was as a person, but I'm sure he was a really gentle guy that would be proud of his little brother." I tried my best to comfort him, but Yamada just didn't seem to get better.

"I can't see..." He starts choking on his sobs. "I can't do anything anymore." His hands hover over his face, and he weeps uncontrollably.

I went over to hug him tightly. "No Yamada. I am proud of you. I am happy that you are alive. You will find a way."

He shoves me off violently. "Easy for you to say! You got what you wanted! You wanted a homosexual relationship with me after you assaulted me at work! I accepted your designs! Everything went good for you! Even when I gave you a chance, my life still gets fucked over!" The anger in his eyes pierced me.

"Hey shut up! You got me back. By burning down my house, and everything, and I still love you!"

"Leave me alone!" I never saw Yamada so angry before. Sure, he would curse me out, but this time his voice rung through the whole house. It frightened me.

"Sorry. I'll go." I got up, and went downstairs. I should wait until he is more calm to talk with him.

I was wrong. I knew my actions will always haunt me. I knew it was wrong to kiss Megumi, but I couldn't control it. I didn't deserve someone as perfect as Yamada.

I could hear my lover sobbing upstairs. I never heard him cry like this before. So hard, and heartbreaking. I wish I could take away his pain, but I knew I could do nothing to help him.

Later that night I went upstairs to see Yamada laying there lifeless. I saw his shirt was slightly lifted up from him scrambling in bed so much. My junk started to throb. It has been a while since I even gotten hard down there.

I went over to touch his bare stomach. His deep breaths filled his bedroom. He was dead asleep. I bent down to kiss his stomach. His perfect abs stared me in the face. I wanted him so badly.

I went to kiss his lips. "Mm." He moans with his eyes still closed.

I felt his arms pulling me close as our lips locked. His tongue invades my mouth, and I started moaning. He pins me down on the bed. I was taken aback by his aggressiveness. He begins to kiss, and suck on my neck violently making me scream out in pleasure.

"You're so sexy mmmm." He moans in my ear.

"Yamada..." I shut my eyes tightly when I felt his hand tugging down my pajama pants.

"Mm let me make a mess outta you." His eyes still closed, he jerks my pants, and underwear off. My erection flops out in one swift motion.

"Do that." I said seductively.

"Been naughty in the family..." He chuckles.

"What?"

He shoves one of his fingers in me, and I groaned out in pain.

"So tight." He murmurs.

"Not so rough." I pleaded with my light breaths in between.

"Shh." I could feel his hard tip poking at my area. My heart started racing quicker as his length entered me.

"Nnnghh!" I cried out, and he begins moving his hips in, and out of me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he starts moving quicker, and quicker inside me.