Chapter 20: World

Chapter 20: World

Yamada watches the fish swim around in the tank. His eyes glowed, and a small smirk was on his face. "It's so crystal clear."

"Lucky you had a donor." I smiled.

"Yes." He starts walking away to another fish tank.

We were roaming around in the aquarium since I felt that watching water is one of the most beautiful sights ever. I wanted Yamada to experience it.

"Hey, want to go outside to the fair?" I suggested since I saw a sign, and I wanted to try my luck in some carnival games again. I looked at him, and dreaded his answer.

His face went serious, and he looks off. "Sure I guess, but you are a grown adult. Why play such childish games?"

I gritted my teeth. I wished he didn't judge me on my choices. Even adults want some fun in their lives. He always looked like he had a stick up his ass all the time. Sometimes I wished he loosen his tension a bit.

"You know. There is something called fun Yamada. Maybe you should try it sometime." I felt annoyed, but I didn't want to show it since he seemed to be in a good mood.

"Maybe that is why your work habits have been going downhill. Quit playing such absurd mindless games, and start focusing on what's important." He stares at me with sharp intense eyes.

"At least she lets me." I found myself mumbling out of anger.

"Then maybe you should just go with her." He glares.

"Why do you have to make an issue over a simple question?" I groaned.

"Fine. We can go." His wrinkles between his brows were very visible, and he starts walking towards the outside.

I followed after him, and saw couples linking arms, and having a good time. I felt jealous. I wanted that, but I know I will never have that with Yamada.

We entered the area with a ton of game booths. I roamed my eyes to find an archery booth. I remembered the last time I did this was with Yamada when he had lost his memory. I kinda miss that version of him.

I avoided going to that booth since I refused to remember what happened back then with his other self. I looked around yet again, and saw a roller coaster water ride. My eyes glowed, and I pointed to the ride. "We may get wet, but I want to go!"

"I can't get wet." He fixes his collar on his polo.

"We can change into swim we-"

"No!" He says. "I don't like the water."

"Can you swim?" I asked.

"I can, but I rather not."

I looked around, and saw a tea cup ride. I pointed to that one. "That one!"

"Fine." He reluctantly agreed, and we made our way to the ride.

I chose a random cup to enter, and it happened to be orange which made me laugh. Yamada got in, and folded his arms.

"You might want to hold onto something." I chuckled.

"Hmmm." He holds onto the edges of the cup as the ride starts moving.

I grinned, and took the wheel in the middle, and started spinning it. I could see Yamada's eyes widen as he held tighter to the edges.

I spun it harder, and we were spinning, and moving at top notched speed. Yamada closes his eyes tightly. "Stop spinning!" He orders as he grabs the wheel in the middle.