Chapter 27: Boss

Chapter 27: Boss

It felt weird smelling the air of Korea again. I always love the different foods they have here. Megumi held my hand tightly as we walked around in the airport. She smiled wide. "I'm glad I came with you Kyou." She blushes, and kisses my cheek.

I blushed. "Course babe." I looked up to see my mom, and dad waving at me from far away. I lead Megumi towards them.

"Kyou!" My mom went to hug me tight. She went to hug Megumi too. "My oh my what a beauty." She smiles.

"Thank you ma'am." She bows.

"Aw what a sweetheart." My mother smiles. She pulls me aside. "Kyou, what about that man?" She looks concerned. I knew she meant Yamada.

"Mom you know that it wouldn't be right for two guys to be together. I realized that." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh? You know I will be happy with anything." She smiles.

My mother is such a sweet person. I adore her. Sadly she doesn't know how much pain her son has caused. I hope she never finds out my immaturity.

My parents drove me to a well known apartment complex near their house. It was pretty big, and affordable. This would be a good starter before I actually buy a house.

My parents left me, and Megumi to situate in our apartment. Megumi looked quite excited. It was adorable to watch her be so fascinated by the scenery here in Korea.

"It is so beautiful here." She looks out the window. We were on the 18th floor, so we had a pretty decent view of the street below.

"It is. It's pretty weird to be here again. I only come here once a year." I threw myself on the bed. I felt like unloading the rest of the stuff later.

I suddenly felt a vibration. I saw it was a text from Junko. Junko basically just told me to be safe, and visit every so often. I chuckled at the part when he said he will miss his babysitter.

Megumi laughs at the text message as I read it out loud to her.

I watched the sunset from my window. It looked so sad, but beautiful. Maybe I have left a huge part of my life, but a new one might be better.

Later that evening, I went down to the supermarket to pick up some TV dinners. I knew it wasn't the best to order out. I hated delivery men.

I came back to the apartment, and heated up the food for the two of us. Megumi was cleaning, and setting down some decor for the apartment. I would have to wait until tomorrow for the moving truck to come here with my furniture.

"Thanks for cleaning. You did well." I smiled, and went to kiss her head. She blushes.

"I want to be a good girlfriend. Maybe even wife material." She jokes as she sticks her tongue out.

"You would be a good wife." I blushed.

We were a bunch of blushing idiots. We just found ourselves chuckling, and being in a blissful state.

The next morning, the truck came. There were a couple men workers that helped with loading the furniture. This was really happening. Me moving, and never going back to Japan. I will miss it. I felt the only time I can ever set foot in Japan again is for vacations.

I felt an arm linking with mine. Megumi hugged my arm, and smiles sweetly. "Kyou, we should have a garden." She looks up at me happily. "What do you think?"

"Sure." I couldn't say no to her. She has been nothing, but my dream girl. I bent down to kiss her. I felt her soft lips on mine, and it felt so different from my past kisses. It was so warm, and hot. I could melt away.