INTRODUCTION/CHARACTERS

Please do not steal our storyline or rewrite our book in other websites or apps. This book is copyrighted. So if you were to do anything without permission we will report you.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
WE DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES WE USED. WE FOUND THEM ON GOOGLE AND PINTEREST.

♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡♤♡
We made up this book so all the characters are made up and is NOT based on anyone in REAL LIFE,but the characters will make realistic decisions and have realistic feelings to make the character come alive. Also we are no professional in no way. So there will be mistakes and errors and certain things we will do wrong. And if we do please inform us kindly

◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇♡♤◇
There will be trigger warnings in certain chapters. In the beginning of the chapter we will say what trigger warning it has.
You have been warned

♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡
STARTED: 1 MARCH 2022
♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♧◇♡♤♧◇♡♤♧◇♡

Maddy Carter:
• Maddy is 25 and her favorite colours are red and black.
• She has many names but her most known ones are.. "Ruthless Assassin" , "Psycho Killer" and "Deadliest Assassin".
• She can speak Italian, Spanish, French, Dutch and she knows sign language.
• Maddy is feared by many.
• The words," I Love You" is not in her dictionary. She NEVER utters those words.
• She is ruthless, heartless that is until Vincenzo.
• Maddy hates emotions and she never showed emotions towards anyone.
• She is dangerous, bad bitch,classy yet short tempered.
• She is chosen by Vincenzo and she is forced into an arranged marriage.

Vincenzo Black:• Vincenzo is 28 and has the biggest mafia in the world and is known as the "mafia King" and "the Devil" not only in Italy but also in the world, he is known worldwide as the King

Vincenzo Black:
• Vincenzo is 28 and has the biggest mafia in the world and is known as the "mafia King" and "the Devil" not only in Italy but also in the world, he is known worldwide as the King.
• People fear just hearing his name.
• Vincenzo is heartless, manipulative, short tempered. Many people know that he has many cruel ways and that is why he is feared.
• Vincenzo chose Maddy for many reasons.
• Vincenzo and Maddy absolutely hate each other.