Chapter 15: ISSUES

I woke up in the morning but Cruz wasn't in my arms. He was on the balcony.

Cruz wasn't in the mood for the past 2 days and I can't figure out why. I wish that I could help him in whatever he was thinking or going through.

I hugged him from behind "Good morning," I said in a sweet tone. He threw his cigarette on the ground then turned and hugged me tightly. I stared up looking at him,"What," he questioned.

"Nothing," I murmured but the truth was that I could look at him forever.

He smiled,"I made breakfast for you." He always beat me at making breakfast I should try to wake up before him so that I could make him breakfast instead.

We made our way downstairs and he fed me for the first time. I don't like this at all, not the fact that he is feeding me but the fact that he is acting weird.

“Cruz can you just tell me what is wrong,” I blurted out.
He slammed his plate on the ground causing it to break. I raised an eyebrow at him but he just stormed off. He took his car and left.
I have never seen him so angry before , I mean yes I know he has anger issues but never towards me. I should've never brought anything up.

This is probably our first fight . I can't really call it a fight since he didn't say anything he just left but the anger was there. Is he even coming back. It has been an hour since he left.

I feel partly responsible for him leaving since I got him angry. I cleaned the glass that was on the ground only because I felt like it was my fault.

He came back and rushed towards me giving me a hug,“I didn't mean to upset you, ” I said under my breathe.
He murmured,“I needed time alone just for a while.” I was understanding.

He grabbed my hand and we both went into his car. His face lit up,“I have a surprise.” He poured us a drink then drove off.

We stopped at a restaurant. We both got out and walked in. Music was playing and the place was so calm yet peaceful. 

He carried me to my table and we both got the menu. I had a short black dress on . He couldn't take his eyes off me as well as the waiters. He noticed them looking and said,“They are probably fantasying about you but you are mines.”

He looked proudly then placed a kiss on my lips then turned to look at the waiters. He wanted to show that I am his.

We were eating our meal but I had to use the washroom. I stood up and started walking and Cruz followed me,“I didn't realise how short this dress was on you. You are making me want to fuck you right now.”

I smiled then teased him,“Why not.” He looked at me,“That's it we are going home now.” First I went to the washroom then we both went home. He wanted me naked. Nothing between us.

Trigger Warning. There is smut in this chapter.
*

He moved his attention to my  breast and
sucked it hard. He gave my nipple another resounding suck which earn a moan from me.

I was trembling around his throbbing tip. He fucked into my tight sheath on one long, hard thrust. He pulled out and thrust back in. “Fuck,” I murmured under my breathe. He kept driving into me. I was sweating.

I couldn’t hold on much longer. “ I'm going to come Cruz,” i whispered. “Hold on longer baby,” he said. His words made me try my best.

I looked at him,“Let me please you daddy.” he nodded in response. I was working his dick like there was nothing else in the world that I wanted more.

I was done and licked my lips as Cruz watched. He took my nipple in his mouth again and sucked hard.
He held on to my hips, checking my speed, and started thrusting. He got harder as I got wetter.

I came like that, with his cock buried in me, his tongue sucking my nipple, I couldn't hold on longer. And then his own orgasm was racing up his balls.

He gave my nipple one last stroke with his tongue before dropping his head back against the bed.  He placed a kiss on my lip.

I held onto his hand and I realized that all I felt with him was happiness

I held onto his hand and I realized that all I felt with him was happiness. The issues that he has, I believe that we can solve it together once he is ready to tell me his problems