Chapter 41: IT ISN'T OVER

UNKNOWN POV:

"Please."he begged while trying to fight for his life.  Poor little thing. begging me will not help. "Shh," I whispered as I pointed my knife at his neck. The asshole fainted. I guess he lost too much blood. I began packing away all of my toys. I would've done this one slow but I am bored of killings for now. Sometimes things like these are necessary. I knew when I woke up this morning that I'd have to torture a few people for everyone to learn a lesson but I'm not a person to give pardons.

Anyone who comes to me will not go back out alive. I should've expected so much assholes to be snooping. Anyways, that's in the past now since I killed all the problems. This one hanging on my chains, barely has any life left and he's the last one to kill.

I looked over to see the man awake. He seemed like he had a splitting headache, fuck, those are never good. I must say that he's a soilder for sure. he was in pain but yet he didn't groan. He kept it in. Now, if I didn't want him dead then he would've done good in serving me.

He probably already noticed that he was in my basement. He looked up to see the dim light in the room and the stairs. In this basement, there were also other doors leading to other cells.

"So here's the thing, I wanted to kill you slowly but I've had a long day so I decided to be generous and give you a swift dead." The man's face dropped. He tried playing tough but he knew what I am capable of. He's afraid. "you can thank me later," I chuckled.

He began tugging and pulling. Does this bitch think that fighting will help him escape the chains. What an asshole. I walked up to him with my knife when he began doing what every other useless asshole does. "Please, I'll do anything," he begged.

"You've done enough already. You should've never been snooping. snooping gets people killed. You know that, I know that, everyone knows that," I grinned. Well enough of this small talk. I slit his throat and he began choking on his blood. Fuck, he looked even more pathetic than I thought.

It took a few minutes but he eventually died. I wiped off the blood from my face. I've been doing so much within the few hours that I can't even remember how many people I've killed so far.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. I think its time for some silence. I sat back as some of my men stormed in and removed the body. After removing the body, I closed my eyes and took in the silence. My silence was short lived once I heard the voice of one of my men. He was one of my highest men and he of all others had my trust, not all of it, of course, because I trust no one.

"That should be about it," he muttered. A smirk appeared on my face. All those deaths should set an example to anyone who can't keep their heads in their own asses instead of snooping in my business.

Now that all of those bullshit are taken care of, there are lots more things to get done. Phase one was completed. Why not get started on phase two. I walked out of the basement and straight to the office with my right hand man.

All the plans placed on my desk. "Distracted," he added. That's good news. Everyone is distracted and it does seem like a good time to hit but no. I want a war, I want a fight and I will win.

I don't want them distracted. I want them in their right mind. Besides phase two was never to attack. phase three is attacking time. That can wait right now because this phase is my favorite part.

"You fuckers," a voice yelled out. I brushed it off as I looked closely at my plan. "It needs some adjustments, I might get some new members, if not, I'll let you know."

"I'll kill you all. Show yourselves, pussies," the person continued. I threw one of my vases on the floor, the glass shattering everywhere. "Who is that, someone else to kill," I questioned.

"No, it's the other one that you're keeping," my right hand man replied. A smile appeared on my face. Finally, time for some fun. I ordered some men to clean the glass from the floor. I gave my right hand man the papers to add some new details. This shit took months to plan and I'd be damned if it didn't work.

How could it have not. It was precise. smart and quick. I'll have my fun for some more time and then I'll be ready for a war.

I am not that bad anyway. I killed all those people for a reason and it being that they knew too much. I can't have anyone asking questions. Just wait until I take everything under everyone noses. I have already won but why not have it all.

As I walked closer to the room, the faint screams became louder.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to work.

THE END

Authors Note:
I want to thank everyone who reached the end of this story. Thanks to everyone who has voted and commented on this book. I had been contemplating for a while on how to end this book and it has been decided that I'd end on a cliffhanger.

There are mistakes, spelling errors and more since this is my first book.

(This is just a few things that I wish I had done)
I also wished that I made a few chapters of Vincenzo and Maddy hating then loving each other before the contract chapter.
Then I would've brought in Cruz..made her hurt because of Vincenzo and Cruz helped her then she fell for him.
After that there should be the betrayed chapter followed by Maddy being hurt and distant with Vincenzo. I should've put more chapters before they ended up together. 

Even though I didn't do those things in the book, I honestly think that it would've been much better if I did. ( I am a very critical person of my own work..lol )

Either way I am grateful to everyone who has read it.

I do want everyone to know that I will be releasing more books and after having this learning experience, I will be writing much better.