Chapter 12: AXEL FORD

----------------
I had a plan for today something different. After I picked Maddy up we went for a ride on my motorcycle. She enjoyed the wind as her hair was blowing . I stopped at a distance. I placed her on top of the railing.

While playing with her fingers I asked,“Who gave you this ring

While playing with her fingers I asked,“Who gave you this ring." She murmured, “ Ace” then smiled.

She whispered,“He is a great friend. How did you not notice it I had it on yesterday as well.”

A tinge on jealously hit me but I smiled and said,“Well it is beautiful.”

Trigger Warning. This chapter contains smut.
*

I took her down and carried her to my place. Maddy  looks up at me. She was not willing to wait. She quickly pulled my pants down and I run the tip of my
dick across her open mouth, smearing my precum on her lips. She maintained eye contact, waiting for me to tell her what to do next. She knew exactly what to do and exactly how to do it. She smiled,“I'm going to please you daddy.”

I whispered“Taste me.” Her hand comes up to replace my own, and I thread my fingers through the soft strands of her hair, silently guiding her where I want her. The tip of her tongue runs up my slit, collecting what has leaked there into her mouth. Fuck she is going to be the death of me.

She moans as she swallows it down before wrapping those soft lips around my head and sucking me to the back of her throat. She gags a little but continues on, humming and moaning around my cock, the vibrations going Her mouth feels like heaven as she takes me in and out, swirling the flat of her tongue around the sensitive underside of my tip before sucking me
back in.

I put one foot on the bed behind her, giving myself better leverage to move in and out of her throat. Her free hand is planted on my hip, and I guide it between my thighs, showing her how I want her to play with my balls.

“Fuck, baby girl,” I moan the second she catches on and takes over. She licks me from base to tip, my cock wet from her spit, and then strokes me as she adjusts and begins to lick and suck on my balls. The leg holding me up nearly buckles at the sensation. I knew that I was so close to the edge.

“Okay, you need to stop,” I tell her, knowing I’m going to come if she keeps it up. But she doesn’t stop—she doubles her efforts, speeding up her hand and sucking harder with her mouth. I pulled her hair so tightly.

I’m too weak to stop her as I feel the beginning of my orgasm wash through me. Feeling my balls tighten in her mouth, she lets go and swallows my dick into the back of her throat. She gags and coughs, spit drooling out of the corners of her mouth. The tightening of her throat is my downfall; it pushes me over the edge, and I spill into her. I wanted her to stop and continue at the same time.

I push forward, fucking into her as deep as I can as she swallows everything I give her. When I pull free of her, cum and drool strings from her lips to my dick, and the sight makes my cock twitch. She eagerly leans forward and cleans me up.