Chapter 6: OUR NIGHT

VINCENZO POV:

I had no choice. I did what I had to do. It might not work but I have to try and control my emotions. Maddy stormed off and I didn't follow her because I knew that she probably wouldn't want to see my face.

I know that the word US could never be Maddy and I because we cannot fall for each other. I think we already did but I have to stop it.

Uhh I have to control myself. Fuck it... I am going to check on her. I walked out of my room and went up to Ace," is Maddy in her room."

Ace replied,"No she wanted to be alone." I angrily said," So you gave her my keys." What the fuck is wrong with you Ace. You were suppose to keep watching her."

I wonder where she went. I demanded, " Ace get everyone ready. We are going to look for her." I saw Ace still standing there even though I already ordered him to get everyone. Ace murmured," Vincenzo she will be back. She just wanted a little time alone."

I raised my voice,"Fuck, if anything happens to her then I am holding you personally responsible Ace." I left and went back to my room. As a minute passed I was becoming more impatient.

I called a girl to meet me so that when Maddy returns she can think that we are together. I actually lied to Maddy . I am going to make her believe that the girl and I are together so that I can avoid her and I from getting close to one another. The girl didn't reach yet and Maddy was still not here.

Fuck it. I can't wait any longer. I grabbed my keys and began rushing down the stairs.

MADDY POV:

I reached back by Vincenzo. As soon as I walked in, I saw Vincenzo rushing down the stairs. Vincenzo stopped me,"Maddy where were you. You were suppose to keep Ace with you at all times."

As soon as I opened my mouth to talk Vincenzo grabbed onto my hand and came close to my ear. I felt his hot breathe on my skin,"Maddy were you drinking. "

The tension between us was rising and I was going to kiss him until I saw a girl coming towards us and I pulled away from Vincenzo.

That was probably the bitch that he wanted to settle down with. I rolled my eyes and said,"Enjoy your sex with the bitch." and I walked off.

I opened my door and I entered my room, when I turned behind Vincenzo was also standing at my door. He started walking in my room and locked the door. He came towards me, helping me undress. He gave me one of his shirts and he gently put it on me. He lift me up, holding me in his arms and resting me on my bed. The last thing I saw was him passing his hand through my hair.

-----------------
I woke up and all I could remember was how fast I fell asleep as I laid on my bed. I got ready and dressed. I decided to stay in my room for the day to avoid Vincenzo.

My door opened abruptly and Vincenzo walked in. Fuck.. It is not going to be easy to avoid him when he is just barging into my room.

Vincenzo stated,"We are attending a close friends house." I was about to tell him No but then he continued on saying, " I have no time for conversation so just put on something for the occasion and meet me downstairs.

We arrived at his friends house and Vincenzo introduced me to everyone. We were there for a few hours and it was already evening. We were all eating dinner together.

Vincenzo came extremely close to me and whispered, "Fuck, this is boring. " to which I gave a little laugh making everyone look at me.

 " to which I gave a little laugh making everyone look at me