Chapter 27: REUNITE

My favorite part was when Ace and Axel went to the dancefloor. I didn't know that they could dance. I was impressed. I think I was cheering them on louder than everyone else.

I also did love the food. There were so many things to choose from. I looked over and I saw a familiar face. I try to look very carefully because I felt like I knew the person.

I tapped Vincenzo's shoulder,"You didn't tell me that you invited my mom." "That's because I didn't," he replied while looking over to where my mother was standing.

What is she doing here. How did she even get in if she wasn't invited in the first place. My mom walked towards me then hugged me. Vincenzo rolled his eyes and was angry.

Vincenzo never liked my family. They did nothing for me and well they were never good parents. Before my mom left me I always loved the memories that we had but when she left I hated her. She left me with my father.

This is the first time that we actually reunite. Vincenzo scuffed his fist on the table. I quickly try holding his hand to calm him down. "I'm going to take a smoke," he whispered then placed a kiss on my lip.

He didn't want to talk to my mother. "So are you and Vincenzo," My mother said while pointing him.

"Yes, I love him,"I smiled while watching him leave the room. I wasn't afraid to use the word love anymore. I don't forgive her for what she did but I wanted to know if she changed. I did in fact love my mom but she was always a self centered person, she cared only about power and herself.

I tried talking to her and she seemed happy. It was nice talking to her but all I really wanted to do was spend time with Vincenzo. I left my mom and I went by an angry Vincenzo.

Vincenzo was silent he didn't say a word to me since I sat near him. "I just wanted to see if she changed," I blurted out.

"She didn't,"he growled.

"How do you know that, you didn't even talk to her,"I spoke back angrily.

"I don't need to talk to her to know that she hasn't changed. I am a bad person and I could see right through her,"He said while throwing his cigarette on the floor.

"But you changed,"I murmured while holding into his face.

"I did, but only for you but that doesn't mean that I am still not evil, that I am not a bad person and that I am not referred to as the devil. It doesn't change that fact that I did many wrong things Maddy,"he mumbled.

"Exactly but at least you are trying to be better not for others to see but for yourself and maybe my mother decided to change,"I said trying to convince him. Vincenzo got up and was done with the conversation.

My mother walked into the room that we were in and I thought that she was going to talk to us but I saw her pull out a knife. My heart started to race. Vincenzo didn't notice her but I did.

She came closer and was aiming for Vincenzo. I grabbed my knife and threw it towards her. It stabbed her neck. Blood came flowing out.

Vincenzo turned around and saw her body on the floor. He grabbed me quickly and ordered Axel and Ace to remove the body. He ended the party and carried me to our room.

My expressions were blank. Vincenzo was right, she never changed. I feel stupid for thinking that she changed. I wasn't emotional that she was dead since we weren't really that close... I just felt bad for arguing with Vincenzo.

"I'm sorry," I whispered as he pulled me towards him. "You were right," I murmured.

"Shhh," He softly said while passing his hand through my hair. Vincenzo was right and I was wrong but instead of telling me that I should've listened to him... He instead pulled out a book.

I smiled with my thoughts still far but I didn't want him to worry. I fell asleep in his arms as he began reading..

--------------------

I woke up around 10 and Vincenzo was gone. He was probably in the office. The day was long and fucked up but tomorrow is Christmas and I have to get something for Vincenzo. I don't want today to ruin Christmas.

I called Ace and Axel to my room so that they can help me decide what I should do for him. "Don't tell me that you're pregnant,"Axel exclaimed while entering my room.

Ace walked in right after Axel and stated,"Are you."

I shook my head in response. "I wanted to know what I should do for Vincenzo, tomorrow is Christmas,"I murmured since I didn't want Vincenzo to hear our conversation.

"Take him somewhere, he needs a break. He hates it here,"Axel said.

"Problem solved then,"Ace smirked.

That is actually a good idea. He wouldn't have to worry about doing work. I know that he wants us to have a normal life.

The only problem is that I need to figure out where we should go. I want him to go somewhere that he has never visited before. Wait I know.. We can go to the Bahamas. He loves swimming and he loves beaches and luckily the Bahamas has beautiful beaches. I could take a beach house so that we would be able to look at the view.

I called Axel to get everything organized for tomorrow. I also have a gift for him that I bought a while ago and I know that he is going to love it.

-----------------

Axel got everything organized for the day. "Merry Christmas Axel," I hugged him tightly and I gave him a gift. I know that Axel doesn't do hugs but he didn't fight it.

Axel blushed a little then murmured,"You didn't need to buy me anything." I also handed him a box for Ace. Ace was at the warehouse so I wouldn't be able to give him his gifts since I have to leave now I was just waiting for Vincenzo to come back home. He left early this morning and I haven't seen him since.

The door opened and Vincenzo looked surprised. "Are we going somewhere,"he questioned. I smiled then grabbed his hand. "Yes we are,"I said. He placed a kiss on my lips.

"We need to leave now," I yelled at him. Everything was already packed and we arrived in the Bahamas. It took a while but we finally made it.

Vincenzo's eyes opened widely at the view. I knew that he'd love it.