Chapter 35: OUR BABY GIRL

VINCENZO POV:

I got a chance to see my soon to be wife and god she looked beautiful. Ever since I felt the baby kick, I knew that she was going to be a good thing to happen to Maddy and I.

I have been leaving all my responsibilities at least more than five times a day just to check on her, but Adora and Sofia have taken that responsibility from me. Maddy knew that us being leaders of three mafias isn't easy which is why Adora and Sofia are there, because Maddy doesn't want me to leave everything that I am doing to check on her every hour.

I don't think she knew that I wanted to do it. I wanted to see her everyday. I wanted to talk to our baby girl and I would gladly leave this office or my warehouse just so I could see her face.

I also can't wait to see her become my wife. Maddy and I were going to marry, but when we found out about the baby we decided to get married after she is born. Besides I don't want her having to do anything during her pregnancy.

We will marry soon though, especially since its already been 9 months, our baby can be here any moment. I can't wait to marry her and make her my wife.

I walked into the warehouse to see the guy that Ace and Axel captured for me. "So this is the pussy that was afraid to show himself," I growled.

They better be right about this. "Ace are you sure," I whispered and with him nodding his head gave me my answer. I turn to look at the stupid man who decided that he wanted to die. Death had to be calling him because why else did he think he could go against me. Me of all people. He was as dumb as it could get. "Any last words," I asked.

"I'd do it again," he hissed. Oh poor baby..does he think that I'd let him live to ever see the light of day again. Does he think that I will let him go.

"You can't because you'll be dead." My words made that stupid smile on his face drop. “I wouldn't do that if I were you,” I grinned but even when I warned the asshole he still did it anyway. He tried to take the knife that was lying on his legs. Of course Ace placed it there and no doubt he did it so that the guy would think that he stand a chance.

Ace and Axel smiled as they both walked up to him punching him several times. He managed to punch Ace which was a very bad decision on his part. I do talk to Ace at times but most of the time he is to himself. The things I've heard that he does. He is, I would consider more dangerous that Axel and even Axel Ford. Why ?. Easy because he is always blank faced without a fucking expression. He handles his situations differently than his brothers.

He is one of the best men that I have here including Axel. The only thing is Axel can be very easy to understand. If he is angry then you'll know. He got that from his step brother Axel Ford. They both show their anger vividly while Ace will keep calm then slowly plan his revenge.

Even though Ace listens to me and is always controlling his anger, even when I'd argue or we get in a fight he would always know how to handle a situation. Silent but Deadly type which is why this guy fucked up. Who in their right mind would disrespect Ace Martinez like that.

Ace gave a grin as he wiped the blood from his mouth. His smile still plastered on his face as Axel stepped back knowing that Ace wasn't going to allow that. Before I had time to think of what he'd do next Ace cut off his hand.

“This was just the one that you punched me with. Do you want to try using your next hand to try that again,” he asked. “I dare you to use your other hand to punch me.”

Axel chuckled at the way the guy screamed out. You can say that Axel enjoyed these kinds of things. He enjoyed the killing and excitement. One of the reasons why he always couldn't wait until his brother Axel Ford's day comes up.