Chapter 2: BALL

We arrived in Italy. It took about 9 hours and a few minutes. We came up by Vincenzo's house and it was huge and beautiful. I heard music coming from inside.

Vincenzo angrily said,"Fuck. Why did I not cancel this ball ." so at least now I know why I was hearing music.

Vincenzo looked at me,"You need to take a bath and change into something appropriate for the ball ."

Vincenzo and I went through a back door. Vincenzo shouted ,"Ace.. Ace where are you ." I saw a muscular yet handsome man with his tattoos showing from his hands. Vincenzo ordered,"Ace take miss psycho to her room ."

I recognized Ace immediately. His name is Ace Martinez and he has a brother who is a psychopath and his brother name is Axel Martinez. They have a step brother called Axel Ford but he is not in any mafias but he has a bad boy image and I heard that he gets whatever he wants. I never actually talked to them before but I saw them once.

Ace and his brother Axel are deadly assassin's but they are not as good as me.

Vincenzo went the other direction to his room probably to change and get ready. I went with Ace and he showed me my room. Ace stood right by my door so it looks like he is my bodyguard. I don't even want to go to the ball. "The ball is hosted for Vincenzo and you," Ace murmured. How did he even know that I didn't want to go to the ball I was just saying it in my head. I guess by the look on my face he could tell that I didn't want to attend the ball.

Ace then said,"You need to dress the best since everyone will be looking at you and Vincenzo." I closed my door and got ready.
I wore my two favorite colours... Red and black

I had on a red dress with black heels

I had on a red dress with black heels. I walked out of my room and Ace complimented me," you look very beautiful ." Since I came to Italy Ace is the only nice person I met so far. I reply thanking Ace for being nice to me.

I walked out and I saw Vincenzo coming out of his room.

We met each other at the top of the stairs. He grabbed my hand and said,"Don't do anything stupid or I will fucking shoot you and people will be watching you since you are with me. There will be many men who will want you but would not dare to even talk to you since they fear me so you have to stay by me."