Chapter 20: SELFLESS

It isn't the best thing to hear when waking up in the morning but to many people it is a big deal. The worse part of me being the Mafia leader is the complications and by that I mean, people wouldn't really accept a woman as a mafia leader without a husband.

But since I am the Mafia leader I have decided that I am going to lead my mafia independently without a husband. I will have to wait a little since everyone thinks that Vincenzo and I are going to be married.

Once we break off this alliance then that's when everyone will have a problem with me being a mafia leader but since Vincenzo is my soon to be husband nobody would have a problem with me especially since I would rule my mafia with a man.

The one thing I hate about the mafia is the people. The people think that a woman needs a man to rule but I don't think so. Well I guess everyone will have to accept the fact that I am going to be ruling my mafia without a husband since I have no plans on marrying Vincenzo.

I was so indulged in my thoughts that I forgot that he was still hugging me tightly. He normally wakes up before me so it was weird that he was still sleeping.
His grip on me was getting tighter and I whispered,"Fuck."

I heard his hoarse voice,"Not yet." I tilted my head then faced him and his eyes were wide open. I murmured,"Huh."

"Well you said fuck but I don't think you would be able to handle me, amore," he said with a smirk on his face.

I sassed back,"I can handle anything and anyone I want."

He tightened his grip on my waist ,"Not me princess. I will be the one taking you down. You would be begging me to stop."

He placed himself on top of me and came near my ear," don't worry darling I won't fuck you until you're ready but just know that I am not like anyone else. When I fuck you then you will be mines and only mines."

I felt my body shivering a little. I think he realised it as well. He smiled then got off me. Vincenzo opened the door but before leaving the room he boldly stated,"Also I think you should know that whenever I do fuck you I have certain rules but you don't need to know about any of them right now."

What does he mean by having certain rules. I snapped out of my thoughts after hearing the sound of the door closing. I got off the bed and I got ready.

While changing my clothes the door barged open. It happened so quickly that I didn't have time to block myself. It was Vincenzo. He saw me and murmured,“Sei così fottutamente perfetto amore.”
(You are so fucking perfect love)

He sat on the edge of the bed and said,“Continue changing amore.” I just stood there looking at him. Our eyes met and he smirked,“ Are you nervous around me amore.”

I let out a laugh and I continued changing. He said under his breathe,“ Adoro quanto sei audace e che non hai paura di mostrare la persona che sei.”
(I love how bold you are and that you are not afraid to show the person you are.)

I sat besides him after throwing on one of his shirts. I murmured,“I was thinking about what you said earlier.”
Vincenzo looked at me and said,“Don't think too much about it amore.”

I pouted,“Why because you say so.” He replied,“Yes because I said so. No more conversation on this anymore.”
Why is he insisting on not telling me. I sassed back,“I am not listening to you.”

He grabbed my hand,“You will listen to me.” I smiled and mischievously said,“Or what you will fight me .”

He said ,“If I have to then I will.” This should be fun. In a high pitch voice I replied,“Fine. ” I got off the bed. Vincenzo looked at me confused while I was busy looking for a knife, dagger or anything that I could find near me. He confusingly questioned,“What are you doing. ” I threw him a sword.