Chapter 3: CONNECTION

I was about to walk off but he stopped me. "Where are you going," he asked. I replied,"I want to get out of here for a bit." He smiled and said,"Good thing you said that because we are going to my warehouse to see everyone train. "

"I don't--- "before I could finish my sentence he sternly said," I am not asking I am telling you so change into something else.. we are leaving now."

I went back into my room and changed into something more suitable for me to train in. I love red and black because they are my two favorite colours but today I think I am just going to wear black.

 I love red and black because they are my two favorite colours but today I think I am just going to wear black

I wore fully black clothes.
We were on our way to the warehouse and while I was in the car I looked out the window and I have to say that Vincenzo has a lot of lands and many houses in Italy and all of them are beautiful.

As soon as we walked in to the warehouse everyone stopped and waited for Vincenzo to give his command for them to continue training.

Vincenzo has a bad attitude but he definitely knows how to keep his people in order. I could see fear in their eyes as Vincenzo and I walked in to the middle of the room.

Vincenzo stood in the room fiercely and I could see that everyone was intimidated. "This is Miss psycho but I am sure that everyone in this room already knows who she is... So enough of introductions and now get back to training," Vincenzo shouted making an echo in the room.

It does not matter the amount of fear there was in everyone's eyes it is natural for everyone to gossip and as soon as everyone went back to their stations I could hear whispers.

I mean I am new to Italy and everyone knows that I am the psycho killer so obviously people would gossip about me but I guess I will have to ignore them or probably try not to kill them if I hear a word about me.

Vincenzo and I sat down and watched the newbies train and I have to say that it was very hard to watch. None of them were aiming good at all and the worse part was that no one wasn't showing them the correct way to do it.

I know for sure that I can't sit down and watch them fail. I want to help them do better. I got up and went to the shooting station first. And of course no one was aiming good. They were wasting the bullets and none of them clearly knew what they were doing.

I took a gun and showed them how it is done. Everyone looked amazed. I calmly explained to them, " keep your mind focus and aim.. Also don't worry you guys just need to stop stressing and you will get it."

Well my advice worked because everyone aimed and did well. Vincenzo got up and took a gun as well and showed everyone how it is done so I think he is feeling intimidated that I am also great in everything that he is good in.

 Vincenzo got up and took a gun as well and showed everyone how it is done so I think he is feeling intimidated that I am also great in everything that he is good in