Chapter 5: CRUZ

MADDY POV:

I stormed off when I signed the contract. My mind was all over the place and suddenly I felt my world falling apart. It was easy for me to forget Lucas especially since I never did anything wrong and he cheated but with Vincenzo I feel something different and something special.

I can't fucking believe that I thought he had feelings for me. I was wrong, I heard everything that he said in Italian yet now I am not sure if he actually meant anything that he said. I need some space and I need time to think.

I rushed towards Ace and I was already angry so I roughly spoke,“I need a car keys. It does not matter which car I get. I just need to get out of here.” Ace was completely confused and questioned, “Maddy,where are you going.”

The last thing I needed was to be questioned so I roughly demanded,“Ace I have no fucking time to talk. Just give me the fucking keys.” Ace gave me the keys and stated,“Maddy, I have to go with you. I have to make sure you are safe and protected. ” I replied sternly,“I don't need protecting.”

I left the house and took the car. I felt something deep inside me. I hate emotions and I wish that I could turn it off. I went to the only place where I could hopefully clear my mind. I stopped at a private beach in Italy. I was not supposed to be there but I want to see who is going to ask me to leave.

I got out of the car and stood in the sand and looked at the water and all I saw was Vincenzo's face and I screamed, “no puedes hacerme esto jodidamente Vincenzo. No puedes robar mi corazón y luego lastimarme.”
(You can't fucking do this to me Vincenzo. You can't steal my heart and then hurt me. )

Even though Vinvenzo is not here I still can't seem to stop thinking of him or seeing him. I heard a voice from behind, “ it is nice being here. It is very calming don't you think.”

I turned around and I saw Cruz Gonzalez.

I replied,“ yes it is quite nice.”

Cruz Gonzalez is the Mafia King of Russia. He has the second biggest Mafia in the world so if something happened to Vincenzo then his Mafia will then become the biggest.

I actually met Cruz once but that was when I was 19 and we barely talked. Cruz came closer to me asking,“ I am guessing that you were angry.” I smiled and murmured, “How would you know if I was angry.”

Cruz then said,“ you were screaming in Spanish so I was only assuming that you were angry.” Well it is not like it isn't true. I am indeed angry and I want to fucking shoot Vincenzo.

Cruz then asked,“ Maddy why are you here alone. ” I laughed to which he questioned, “did I say something funny..”

I replied,“ No it is just that finally someone is calling me Maddy instead of saying miss psycho. Normally everyone would call me miss psycho instead of saying my name.” Cruz smiled and we both stood for a second just looking at the water.