Chapter 26: CHRISTMAS EVE

---------------

Trigger warning. There is smut in this chapter
*

"Vincenzo," I screamed as he placed another finger in me. “Wet,” he groans, and I hang my head. “I bet
we can make this pussy wetter. What do you think amore?” he challenges me.

His fingers are now gone but are quickly replaced with the tip of the whip, the square leather tip grazing me. His hand goes to my ass. “So soft,” he says, caressing it gently. “You will like this kitten,”he smiled. Moving from one cheek to the other, he strokes me in a circular pattern and then the palm of his hand comes down on my ass with a smack.

“Stay in that position kitten,”He demanded and I heard a
vibrator as he turns it on. Today he is planning to do things his way and I didn't mind at all. His rules are intense but I like it. He runs the vibrator along my lower back, making me curl my toes. I could feel the vibrations pulsing through me. He moves the mirror in front of me so that I could see what he was doing.

“Look at what I am doing to you princess,”his hoarse voice murmured. He continued to slide the vibrator against my back. He then moves it to my nipple, which hardens in response as he circles it. He slides the vibrator, pressing it down on the hard peak.

“Vincenzo,” I moan as my hips move from side-to-side. I hear him chuckle as he moves back behind me. He reaches between my legs with the vibrator, landing it
straight on my throbbing clit. “Please,” I begged making him smirk.

“Wait princess,” he says. He slipped the vibrator in between my lips and coating it with my wetness. My hips move on their own, and he smacks my ass to make me stop. “Not yet, princess.” He smoothes his hand over the spot he smacked. “My little slut you need to Control yourself,” he exclaimed.

“If I stuck my cock into you now, would you be wet for me?” “Yes,” I blurted out. The vibrator was rubbing up and down through my slit, the tip hitting my clit with each pass. “What do you want amore?” he asks me, teasing me further by pushing just the tip “You,” I tell him but I know that he already knew what I wanted.

“Please, Vincenzo,”I said almost breathless. He pushes the vibrator all the way in, filling me up. He placed a kiss in my lips making me intensely kiss him but he pulled away knowing that I wanted more. My ass pushed back against him. The whip came down on my ass, delivering a sting that runs straight to my clit.

He leaves the vibrator all the way inside of me but turns up the speed, and my eyes roll back. I bit my lip in pleasure. I feel him moving around my body to position himself in front of my face. I could hear his steps but I was more focused on the way I felt.

He came in front of me so that he would be facing me. “Open,”he demanded. I immediately listened and took him inside my mouth, twirling my tongue around his head as the salty taste of his pre come flood my tongue.

I take his head fully inside and bob my head, taking him deeper each time until the base of his cock is in my mouth and the head hits the back of my throat.

He fucks my face while the vibrator buzzes inside me. He moves one hand to hold my head in place moving my hair at the back of my head, while the other hand holds the whip he brings down on my ass twice with a smack to each cheek.

“I could fuck your face all night long kitten,” he groans as he brings the whip down on my ass a little harder this time. “Come down your throat,” he moans as his hips thrust forward. “Over and over again.” The vibrator continues working its magic on me, making me wetter than I’ve ever been as my juices run down my thighs.

He pulls his cock out of my mouth, and my arms give out as I fall to my elbows, my ass still in the air. He moves behind me, removing the vibrator from my pussy as it clenches to keep it in place.