Chapter 32: A LITTLE FAVOR

MADDY POV:

"I'm doing you a little favor love," he says while pulling down my clothes.

I pushed him off and ran to the bathroom. I began vomiting. He knocked on the door but I locked it. Was I pregnant. I don't want him to be disappointed in me and if I am actually pregnant is he ready for a child. He did say once that he wanted a girl and I wanted a boy but I don't know if he changed his mind.

I unlocked the door and he hugged me. "Are you okay."
I nod my head and I walked passed him to the bed. I pulled the blanket over me and closed my eyes so that Vincenzo wouldn't bother asking me any other questions.

Hopefully its nothing.

--------------------

I was pregnant. At first I couldn't believe it but then I realized that I was. I took the first test and I didn't believe it so I bought two more and I am pregnant.

How am I going to tell him. I can't. My phone buzzed making me snap out of my thoughts. It was Adora. Just the person I needed to talk to. I would've called Sofia but she is busy with Axel I'm sure. "Are you okay," she asked.

Why would she think that I'm not okay. "Yea I'm fine."

"Then why do you sound like that," Adora questioned. God I knew Sofia more than I knew her but it seemed like she could read me like an opened book.
"I'm pregnant."

"What. No way, I'm an aunt." she seemed excited. I was excited too. I get to be a mother and Vincenzo a father of our child but I don't know if he wanted a child so soon especially since we were just engaged.

"That's great news Maddy," Adora shrieked. "How do I tell him," I asked. Any advice that I could get then I'll take it.

"He loves you Maddy. You don't need to ask me. Just tell him." she is right. He has always loved me and this shouldn't be a problem for our relationship. If anything we can finally have a family.

I had no reason to freak out. Vincenzo is loving and caring so I just need to trust in him.

-------------------------

I wasn't too sure so I wanted to make sure first so I asked him a few questions about having kids and then I told him the truth. I never saw his eyes light up like that before. It was a different kind of happiness.

He grabbed me into his arms and kissed me but then he pulled up my dress and placed a kiss on my belly. He seemed more happy than I was.

I never expected him to want a kid but times have changed. Vincenzo lift me up in his arms and carried me downstairs. Ace and Axel looked confused as fuck."Tell them," he says while placing me down gently.

"I'm pregnant." I said to them smiling. Ace face lit up and he congratulated me and even hugged me. "Once your child can walk then I'll teach him to fight," he whispered to me.

"We don't know the gender yet," I replied but he still didn't listen,"its a boy."

"No it should be a girl," Grayson argued making Ace turn to him,"Why."

"So that I could teach her to kill men," he replied. I have a feeling these two will never stop fighting. Vincenzo left to go to his office so I am guessing that he was going to call Axel Ford to tell him but then again Axel Ford and Vincenzo don't really get along so maybe he went to do something else.

Ace and Grayson on the other hand were still arguing about the gender. A message came on my phone and it was from an unknown number. Congratulations- it wrote.

Did Vincenzo tell anyone yet. I now found out and we barely told anyone so how can the news spread so quickly. It was weird but I replied saying thanks.

It was probably one of Vincenzo men who had my number. I usually don't get messages from unknown numbers but the way things happen in this world sometimes its better to ignore all the weird shit you see. Today is a good day and there's no way in hell was I going to let anything ruin it.