Chapter 17: LIVE

We arrived at the hospital and I called out to anybody near,"I need help." The doctors came quickly.

They came towards us and took Maddy to a room. I was walking into the room and got stopped by the doctors,"We need some space." I don't think they know who the fuck they were talking to,"You don't need space, I need to make sure she is okay. I am going to stay in the room with her."

The other doctor realised who I was and allowed me in the room. They were looking at her hand and were whispering,"What happened." I asked

One of the doctors stuttered,"I-- It is severe ."

My voice raised making the place echo my words, "then fucking help her or I will fucking shoot you right between your fucking eyes." I went towards Maddy and tears started falling down my eyes ," I want you to live, I need you to live. I know that I sound selfish but it is true you cannot die, you cannot leave me Maddy."

Fuck. I walked out of the room while they were taking care of her. I went into the washroom and broke the glass. I should've protected her.

If anything happens to her then I won't forgive myself.

I walked back in the room when the doctors were done. Her eyes were still close. I waited in the room and I was not going to leave without her.

Axel and Ace arrived at the hospital. They murmured, " We came as soon as we heard boss." I nodded in response since I would cry if I spoke.

I walked back into the room and I saw Maddy's eyes open. Fuck, thank god I ran towards the bed and hugged her tightly. We have been in this hospital for hours, finally seeing her awake makes me more emotional than I already was. She groaned in pain since I hugged where her injury was. Stupid me I took her hand gently and kissed it,“sorry.”

MADDY POV:

I woke up and I saw him. He saved me. Why the fuck would he save me. But there was something different, he was acting different, his eyes lit up when he looked at me. He is gentle with me and he was trying his best to not get emotional after seeing me awake.

I was released from the hospital and I was capable of walking but instead Vincenzo lift me up and held me in his arms. I murmured,"Vincenzo I can walk." He kept quiet then placed me in the car,"Please,don't.. I need to make sure that you are okay."

He was so gentle and concerned. I don't think that I saw this side of him before. He carried me back to his place and again he didn't want me to walk. He carried me to his room and placed me on his bed.

He help me change my clothes and he brought food for us. I was going to eat but he fed me. Time passed and I was still in his room. He sat near me,“You can make yourself comfortable .” Wait I think he is letting me stay in his room.

I questioned,“Aren't you going to carry me back to my room.” He wrapped his hands around me,“ No, You are sleeping with me.”

I blurted out,“I am not sleepy and i don't want to fucking sleep here.” Vincenzo raised up from the bed and fixed my pillow so that I could sit up. “lets do a question game.” the same time he let out his words I was drinking water and well let's just say that I almost choked on it.

He got so frightened, his heart looked like it skipped a beat and he didn't want anything to happen to me. He quickly got off the bed to help me in anyway that he could,“Are you okay. Talk to me Maddy, are you okay. Fuck say something. ” I didn't realise that he would react that way and now I feel bad for making him worried. I calmed him down,I'm fine.” He sat back on the bed,“Are you going to play a game with me.”

I rolled my eyes,“ Yes.” Before we could start the game he said,“ It will help me to get to know you better,to know why you are so fucking annoying amore.”
Did he just call me love. He snapped me out of my thoughts,“What are you thinking about.”